Dream You

"So according to history, the Goryeo palace settles here!" Taeyeon shows the view but no sign of any presence but a beautiful sight of surroundings and an old palace for tourist spot. He put their duffle bags into the ground, massaging the sore spot of his both arms, the young girl offers a hand for him so as a well-mannered he accepted the offer and now they're sitting side by side inside the old palace where the Goryeo era resides.

(A/N: I'm just guessing some place 'coz I don't really have an idea to South Korea's place so please bear with me XD)

-INSERT BACKGROUND SONG: DREAM YOU BY UP10TION-

"It's really beautiful here." Tiffany said all of a sudden while Taeyeon accidentally looks at her side profile and a flashback memories flashes from his mind causing him a slight headache.

"Ahh!" Taeyeon hold his head from a suden pain and makes Tiffany's attention caught and focused on him.

"Oh, are you alright Mr. Kim?" The student swiftly leans that makes their faces had a small gap between them without them noticing until Taeyeon accidentally touch his lips into another soft one. Their eyes widen in awareness before they pulled away and make a huge space between them from a surprise action. They both hides their faces in embarrassment and no one braves to talk back.

"I look for something around." The professor clumsily stood up and searched for something and Tiffany left by herself with still a flushed face.

"Did we kissed? Do I really kiss him on his lips? Kyahhhh! I think I'm dying here if he wasn't here I totally spazzing here!" Tiffany talking with herself but the Professor hides himself behind the corner that could see her from afar and he chuckle to himself realizing his cute student was on her fangirl mode. He stares at the ring on his pal before he looked over inside the palace and another flashing memories of a wedding ceremony held on that certain spot, he saw a blurry image of the couple happily smiling with each other as they exchanged their vows and their rings.

"No way! It couldn't be!" The old version of Taeyeon shocked from what he saw not too long ago. An image of his young self wearing a luxurious traditional hanbok and marrying someone else who looks more like a princess.

"Oh, you're here Mr. Kim. I was looking for you because I saw something inside the chamber of the palace." Tiffany shook her professor who looks like he saw some ghost from afar.

"I-I'm f-fine I think I saw something interesting as well over there." The professor was gestured to follow his student who was already stepping inside the old yet beautiful palace.

"Look over here! I found a beautiful painting and I think this is some kind of a room owns by a royal person living in the palace." Tiffany exclaim excitedly as she couldn't her emotion seeing the chamber painted with pink and a beautiful and torn wallpaper.

"A painting of a married couple but I couldn't even recognized their faces since the painting was almost a messed since its already old." Taeyeon traces his finger into the line of the painting frame and he experience a heavy feelings inside his chest just by touching the frame.

"I think they were Prince and Princess on their wedding day, they looks so happy." Tiffany unconsciously stares deeply at the painting infront of her as her mind crosses into another dimension like a time machine. The Professor held his breath as memories keeps on flashing randomly inside his messy head while the student looks mesmerized by the painting before they both passed out without them knowing.

"Sorry but I really need to do my job as a time keeper." Sunny suddenly appears from nowhere as she uses some kind of spell to the both of them. She first approaches the unconscious woman infront of her and pressed her palm that emitting a light from Tiffany's forehead, she cast another spell that could erase a recent memory. Sunny picked up their bodies before she cast a spell into Taeyeon's forehead as well before all of them vanished into thin air.

"Dammit! I was too late!" Yuri appears after a few minutes Sunny picked up the bodies and gone.

"I will use my power to stop her." Yuri snapped her finger before she vanished again.

-AT THE UNIVERSITY-

"Okay, please be seated all of you! I want you to introduce to our new student, Ms. Krystal Jung." A girl with her arrogant aura appears behind the door wearing her uniform but without a bag, she looks like a troublemaker herself as she chew some gum glaring to her classmates.

"Krystal Jung, so where is my seat?" Krystal talks like a boss but the teacher shrugs her off and pointed at the back beside an empty seat.

"You'll seat beside Ms. Hwang but unfortunately she's absent today so you can take your seat now Ms. Jung." The teacher politely instructed before she focused on their lesson.

"This seat smells like a stink." Krystal shows her awful expression once she settled on her respective seat. She glares at the students beside her and she uninterestingly looked over the board at the front trying to cope up with the lesson but unfortunately a message from someone disturbs her.

I know you're already here brat so neet after class, missy.

From: Asshole sister Jessica

"Ugh! She's bothering me to death as always! I must give her a piece of mind that we weren't really a sister after all since my father only married her whore mother!" Krystal put her phone inside her skirt pocket after reading the message from her half sister Jessica. They weren't in good terms since then but they both grew up together with Taeyeon and she recently found out her harboring feelings towards the older guy who used to be their neighbors.

"I must first find Tae oppa before I meet this disturbing woman, right?! You're brilliant as ever Krystal!" Krystal excitedly thought mentally before she stares again infront.

-to be continued