From Seoul to Heaven

(A/N: First of all, I would like to recommend if you'll listen to Ed Sheeran's Supermarket Flowers while reading the chapter so you could feel the emotions I pour into this. Thank you everyone)

I woke up from a deep slumber in an emptiness beside me, my heavy eyes wander around the room but so none. I stretched my arms before I lift my body feeling the cold breeze of the air outside since the curtain already open wide. I searched for the time and saw the hour hand at 9, the sky already dark from the outside of my window, starts twinkling above, they're beautiful but nothing much more than seeing your loved ones beside you smiling back at you filled with love and affection. My train of thoughts broke by a pair of arms around my waist as I looked over my shoulder I saw the same face I used to see in the morning, the same kid-face I'm longing to see everyday when I woke up again on this soft bed.

"Mommy! You're awake!" The little version of me spreading her cheerful vibes whenever she wants my attention. She looks awfully cute in my eyes, my precious and beloved that always slept beside me while snoring softly makes a music into my ears, I'm enjoying every inch of my little ones but much more enjoy when I had him as well.

"Have you eaten your dinner sweety?" I asked with the same eyesmile she had while I turned her to sat into my lap, she's too small for her age but quite adorable like him.

"Yeah but I think I want something sweet like gummies!" My little one cheered as she throw her arms into the air like an exciting puppy on my hold, I told you she's adorable and dork sometimes.

"We only had ice cream at the fridge but we can buy at the store outside, are you coming?" I asked her again made her squeal in excitement as she clumsily stood up and pushed me so she could change her pajamas into a casual one, a cute pink pororo sweater I bought last Christmas.

"C'mon Mommy!" She's pulling me outside as I wear my brown trench coat and a pair of boots same with hers. I locked the door first before I offered my hand for us to walked through our way into the nearby convenience store. As much I want to stroll around, the coldness of the upcoming winter season freezes my weak body but the little one was much more excited than me.

"Look over there Mommy!" Her cute husky voice like mine caught my attention as she pointed at the people around the huge Christmas tree at the center of the city of Seoul. Sparkling lights, beautiful decorations around the gigantic tree and the singing voice of the choir that attracted the passers by, everyone already felt the Christmas vibes.

"They look beautiful." I unconsciously whisper to myself while watching the blinding lights, it's been a few years ago when the last I heard his voice.

"Oh, annyeong Ms. Tiffany!"

"Annyeong Ms. Lee." I greeted the principal of the university I've been working at, if you asked me, yes she's Sunny Lee, she already lose her license as a time keeper a few years ago and now working as a normal human like me.

"Hello Tiffany!" Another presence greeted along with Sunny their hands intertwined.

"Annyeong Aunt Yuri!" My little girl greeted politely as she let out her eyesmile and waves her cute little hand.

"So you'll be back teaching after your leave then?" Sunny asked as she patted my little girl's head.

"Yes, I will start on Monday Ms. Lee." I answered while smiling back at them.

"Perfect! So I'll see you at the Uni, we have to head first. Bye Fany!" Sunny exclaimed as she patted my shoulder and they both bowed at us before they walked their way.

"Bye Aunties!" My little girl hollered.

"C'mon munchkin, we have to buy your gummy for your sweet tooth!" We walked side by side while hands intertwined. I'm happy living my life now with her and I also had my stable work as a history professor in the university.

"Yeah! We bought many sweets Mom!" She lifted the bag full of sweet stuffs on her little hand while the other holds a scoop of ice cream and cone. I smiled warmly at her as we walking by through our apartment but I felt my keys wasn't inside, I think I dropped it somewhere. We walked back at the way were walking awhile ago and found none but a hand reaches my face with a familiar keys dangling into those hand.

"I think you lost your keys!" I looked back at the voice who had my keys.

"DADDY!!!!" My little girl let go of my hand and jumped into the man she called her father. Yes, my husband who always travelling outside the country because of his job as a research professor from a famous research center in States.

"I missed you munchkin!" The man tightly embraces our little girl putting down his huge luggage on the ground covered in white snow.

"I miss you too Dad!"

"Welcome back, Taetae." I said in between my unwavering smile as I watched our family of three that will soon to be four. We walked together back at our own unique apartment surrounded by beautiful cherry blossom trees that I really love.

"I love you Tiffany and Miyoung." My husband Taeyeon said as he kisses my lips and my daughter's forehead before they we manage to enter inside our humble home with his luggages.

"We love you too Daddy! Welcome home and Merry Christmas!" We cheer as we hugged the person we cherishes the most.

"I think I won't regret giving him another chance to lived then like you wish Ms. Hwang if wasn't from your tears, I will remain as evil as you think of me as the guardian of fate whose job was to make people happy and cry at the same time but this time, the existence of pure love save him from death and that thing really moved me, thanks to you." Krystal who was smiling at the beautiful family from afar, she still the fate guardian and continue her job to watched over the lives of human on Earth.

A beautiful ending with LOVE.