Heyahe

TIFFANY POV

Slowly opening my eyes, I wonder around and realizing I'm literally inside my dormitory room wearing a casual clothes like I was going somewhere else but I don't even remember that I've going outside though so I immediately climbed off the stripping myself to change into comfortable pajamas so I could withdraw into my deep slumber again since I woke up late at night. Now, I'm screwed when I forgot that we had a special quiz today because my calendar marked the date today as a special quiz day. I facepalmed myself before I searched for someone else presence inside the dorm and found none but only me. I looked over the mirror across the room and a figure of myself yet dressed into a noble one wearing a beautiful yet elegant hanbok, am I dreaming? I looked like a princess. A princess? I remember some flashing memories where I saw a wall painting drawn with a married couple with the same hanbok as mine now. Before I could blinked an eye, someone appears behind that almost gave me an heart attack I tried to scream my lungs out but something caught my own throat and no simple words came out but only tears in my eyes and a painful yet sad memories when she touches my forehead and everything makes senPOV

END OF POV

-AT THE UNIVERSITY-

"Seriously? Krystal? You're clinging into me like a koala ya'll know? Sica helped me out from her?" Taeyeon struggles as he walks through the corridor of the campus with a whiny Krystal clinging into his almost sore arms but the elder sister couldn't do anything but to pulled her though her effort turned into waste when the younger one's grip wasn't a joke even.

"YAH!! JUST LET MET ME CLING WITH YOU OPPA, I REALLY MISS YOU ALOT!!" Krystal whined continiously making more difficult with the older guy who already facepalming his own frowned face. Everyone were looking into their dorection as few of them laughs, murmurs and gossips towards their public intimacy.

"Good morning Miss Jung and Mr. Kim." Sooyoung greeted happily but not after he saw Taeyeon walking beside his crush and another stubborn girl in between them crying like a little kid. He let out a small smile instead of a frown so Jessica wouldn't suspect him.

"Oh, good morning too Mr. Choi." Jessica greeted back instead before her focus turns into the whining girl and pulled her off from the male professor.

"YAHHH! LET ME GOOOO!!" Krystal already pulled off from Taeyeon who stumble into the crowd.

"Oh, are you alright Mister?" A woman wearing a business attire ofders a hand towards the Taeyeon that he accepted and helped by another hand to stood up and thanked her.

"Thank you Miss?"

"I'm Miss Lee Sunny, your new Korean literature professor here. Nice to meet you Mr. Kim and Ms. Jung since the headmaster already introduces me tp every professor from the organizational chart on his office I quickly recognized the both of you." Sunny explained as she stares at them carefully.

"You looked someone familiar, Ms. Lee did we meet before?" Jessica butted in but Sunny quickly shook her head and smile at her before she excuses herself that she will be introduced into her own class by other professor.

"I'll go ahead first, nice to meet you again." Sunny walked away from them towards her class.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you Mr. Choi that we had something to do and Krystal you'll be with me until the classes ended." Jessica grabbed her sister and gestured Sooyoung to helped her out with the whiny kid. Krystal helplessly brought together with them and leave Taeyeon alone in happiness.

"Finally!" The professor holler happily as he walked passed by the students scattered through the campus hallway not until his personal phone beeps indicating a message received.

Meet me at the back of the school now.

From: Miss Hwang S.

"Huh? Did she really want to meet me right now?" He frown by thinking what else he and his student have done that Tiffany wants to meet hom urgently. He shrugged it off and walked towards the back of the campus with a bothering feeling.

-INSERT BACKGROUND SONG: YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL BY DAY6-

He immediately spotted his student standing under the cherry blossom beside the old wishing well which he remembers years ago that him and Jessica having a weirdest wild dream that they overslept and woke up in the middle of the night without any memories that they really slept on the spot that they went home late when they're still a highschool student in the same school they working now. He quickly approached the already waiting girl but surprises him, he felt something odd when another memories flashes as he stood nearby the old well and Tiffany awares from his presence. Both eyes meet halfway and seems like everything moves slowly like the time stops right at the moment, tears were formed into their eyes but himself couldn't understand why he's crying his heart out while Tiffany already sobbing hard staring at him with creeping sadness.

"T-Taeyeon it is really you!" Tiffany exclaimed as she clenches her fist not wanting to startle him she kept herself at bay to embrace him tightly on her arms but recalling that she's prohibited of doing it in the first place.

"Y-Yeah, that's my n-name Ms. Hwang so why we had to meet here? You sound so weird today, are you bot feeling well? Do you want to-------"

*kiss*

Tiffany couldn't even help herself but to lean on tiptoeing just to reach and presses her lips into the professor's pair one. Their hearts almost burst into happiness and shocked at the same time, the moment felt right yet wrong but they wouldn't care all they're thinking was on each other's soft lips.

"You don't remember me? I'm Princess Miyoung, your wife." Tiffany confessed flashing her eyesmile but Taeyeon shook her head that made all her hopes down.

"Then make me remember you because my heart seems recognizes you now." Taeyeon admitted before he capture her lips once more but more intimate than before as he encircled his both arms into her thin waist and pressing their bodies together. Yuri who was hiding behind the cherry blossom trees watching them happily like she had won a lottery.

"Mission success but right now I have to handle Sunny sunbaenim." Yuri mutters as she vanished as she searched for Sunny.

-to be continued