⭐prolouge

J E O N G H A N ' S  P O I N T O F  V I E W

"You rascal! Come here!" I just finished my phone call with Wonwoo when I heard my younger brother at the door step.
He frowned automatically when he saw me and I grin at him.

"Get me a bag of chips in the kitchen. And make sure to get me a glass of juice. Now go!" I pushed him happily. He glared at me before he entered the kitchen.

He was still on his uniform yet he had to do errands as soon as he got home. Poor boy.

I didn't feel hungry though. Just making an excuse to annoy my brother.

I decided to wait for him on my room. It was empty since I moved out of our house. I often visited home every time I got bored in my own workspace and the boys got busy.

My parents were happy to have me back at home, but my brother felt hellish because all I did was annoy him.

I hopped on my bed and grabbed my laptop.

"What's password to that app again?" I thought deeply. I was wrecking my brain to search for any memory that I could attain but it was hopeless.

In the end, I closed my laptop.

"Nah. I don't think it's necessary to open it."

My bag of chips was taking so long that it annoyed me. I felt hungry after thinking that much. I stood up to go right through the door and cursed my brother until my mind remembered.

'Jeonghan-ah. Should I make you an account to this app?' I heard a voice from a cheerful girl.

I slowly looked back at my bed, seeing her resting on it. Her naked body was covered by the blanket. Her back was slightly leaning on the bed post while she played with my old laptop. I was there too. Naked like her.

My eyes were shut and my head was resting on her shoulder, yet awake.

'If you like.' I replied plainly.

'I'm gonna send you a letter to this in the future.' She said sadly.

I saw it. The old Jeonghan saw it that's why he wrapped his arms around and left butterfly kisses to her neck.

'What for? We will be together until our future run off.' I whispered sweetly.

But now, as a mature Jeonghan, I knew very well that it was lie. I did not say those words because I meant it, but I was trying to set a mood for us.

'Just in case... that you choose to leave me in the end... I can still have a contact with you.' She continued, ignoring me.

'Nonsense. We won't be apart anymore.'

'I entered my name as a password. Your username is Jeonghan.' I saw the homepage, meaning she had successfully made me an account.

'Can't you make it more creative?' Old Jeonghan joked.

'So it will be easier for you to remember it.' She pinched my nose softly.

'I can't really see the point that I will be needing it.' I snatched the laptop to her and placed it back on the nearest table around my bed.

'Open it frequently if we break up.'

She was surely intelligent to see through my lies.

She was surely observant to see how playful am I.

"I bet you already knew it by that night." I talked like she was still in there.

It was almost a decade ago...

You have successfully logged in.

I didn't know why I still have to see it.

It was unnecessary.

She was long gone.

There was no point on checking it...

But my hands moved on it's own, and my eyes searched for a familiar name...