Playful |6. Rejected

I watched him as he slept next to me. His arms wrapped around me securely. Jeonghan really looked like an angel.

He is my angel.

If it wasn't for him, I might have end my life. Meeting him changed me. It made me stronger. I was forever thankful to him.

I surrendered my body to him. And it didn't happen once. He came back on being the sweet Jeonghan because of it.

He became protective and gentle on me. But he didn't stop on seeing Lira and her friends.

He seemed to notice that somebody was watching him sleep that why he opened his eyes. He automatically smiled when he saw me.

"Another round?" He said softly, tugging me closer to his body.

"I'm already sore and sensitive. No more."

He chuckles. He showered my face with kisses.

"I'm sorry. I was so hard on you. I'll send you to school and get you home from now on. I know even walking is hard for you." He smirked playfully that I had to hide my face on his chest because I was blushing hardly.

"I love you."  I whispered.

"I love you too."

"Don't forget to open the account, okay?" I reminded.

His embrace tightened and the loving aura was replaced with tension.

"Okay." He agreed weakly.

Like he already knew why..

"You're the most beautiful thing that I had."

"You sound like you are saying goodbye." Jeonghan murmured.

"I'm just saying it because I am afraid that I won't get a chance to say it next time."

"I love you, Hyejeong. And I'm sorry..."

Tears fell from my eyes. I wiped it immediately before he could notice.

"It's fine. I'm fine." I said, pertaining to the feeling in between my legs. I even faked a laugh for him.

"I want you to be happy." He murmured before kissing me on my lips. It was the sweetest of all kisses that we shared. I loved it.

"Me too. And I'll do everything to make sure that you'll be happy in the future." I assured.

Even it hurts me.

"How about staying with me?" He asked.

"I love you." I said as an answer.

--------------------

Days passed my body started to feel a huge change inside. I started to feel weak. And I got easily tired without doing anything. I could survive a day without eating too much. I've been vomiting lately. I became sickly that's what I thought. I felt stressed.

I decided to go on a checkup and the result made me cry so hard. I rushed to my house and locked myself inside my room.

I cried even there were no more tears that came out of my eyes. I didn't know what to do.

I dialled Jeonghan's number, but in the middle of the call, I had a change of heart. I called Jisoo instead.

While waiting for him, my mom arrived from her gambling activities. I decided to tell her first.

She slapped my face and pushed me away. She asked me to move out because she didn't want me to become a nuisance in the future. That I was a piece of junk. That I wasn't needed on the house anymore.

She grabbed my things and threw it outside of our house. Good thing, Jisoo arrived to assist me.

He accompanied me on my next destination. The Yoon's mansion.

I was going to pull my scholarship off since I couldn't attend the next semester that should be my last and I decided to tell them about my relationship with Jeonghan.

But just like how my own mother acted on my condition, Jeonghan's parents got mad on me. They cursed me. They said that I was ungrateful. That I used their son and dragged him down.

They didn't like me for their child obviously. And who wouldn't? I'm poor. They must thought that I'm doing it for money... So, they offered a cheque that would change my life instantly if I choose to stay away from him. I declined.

The only thing that I have done was love him and I felt rejected from this world.

What's wrong with it?

They called the guards to pull me out of their house. They warned me to stay away from Jeonghan if I really loved him. That I should do it for Jeonghan.

For my love to my dearest, Jeonghan.

------------------

When I entered inside of Jisoo's car, I received a text from Jeonghan, telling me that we have to meet because there's something important that he needed to say...

I didn't know that the play would end earlier.

I passed my phone to Jisoo.

"What's your plan?" He asked me worriedly. I paused to think. This was the last time. Whatever I do would change our lives.

"Don't meet him today. Rest. You experienced too much emotional stress." Jisoo said softly. I'm thankful that I have him to take care of me. He didn't leave me.

I made up my mind.

"I'm telling him about us."

"I'll support you until the end." He held my hand tightly.

-------------------

From: Hyejeong

For you. For me.

I love you. Goodbye.