Playful | 28. Madam Yoon

Mrs. Yoon's POV

I always thought that I'm doing the right thing. As a mother, I knew that I was only doing the best for my son. I had to set high standards and paved the path for him to have a better life.

I knew it was suspicious when Jeonghan approved of a scholarship that was far related from business. I let it slide because when I did a background check, Hyejeong was definitely out of Jeonghan's radar.

And he was on a relationship with Lira or that was what I thought.

Just these last few weeks, I realized that Lira was too obsessed with my son. I definitely did not care if they parted now. What surprised me was that Jeonghan was way too attached, in loved and cared for Hyejeong.

From what I heard, he has no serious relationship with her. Yet, I wasn't stupid to notice how affected he was upon knowing the Hong Joshua and Hyejeong's relationship that he could not afford to eat and sleep. He even tried to run away from his own home.

Our house butler entered. I called him to report about Jeonghan, since asked him to check on him from time to time.

"Madam Yoon. Sir Jeonghan has lost it." I stopped on reviewing the paper on my hand. I gave him a sharp glance.

Wow. Jeonghan was surely taking so much time from moving on. I believed that it was just a puppy love or that what was what I hoping. There were a lot of girls that could meet his and my expectations, he just needed to explore more.

"Let him be. He'll be better soon." I said as I signed the business papers that I was reviewing. "As soon as he graduates, send him abroad."

"What?" Hong Joshua objected. I invited him on my office.

The house security phoned me.

"She's back."

I rolled my eyes. I was too old to get involved on the kids. I made it clear from Hyejeong that I wanted her out of our sight forever, but she kept on coming back near us.

Thankfully, she never came towards Jeonghan. She was just standing and hiding outside, waiting and looking for him.

"Make sure that she won't get near him." And I ended the call.

"Jeonghan will surely hate me if he knows that I come here to see you." Joshua commented uncomfortably.

"What are you afraid of? He hates you, Mr. Hong." I adjusted my eyeglasses as I rested my back on the seat.

"You know very well, Mrs. Yoon. I'm doing this for them." He corrected, making me smile.

"If you are really concern with Jeonghan and Hyejeong, you shouldn't have let them get into their foolishness." I suggested. I have noted that all of his friends have tolerated that relationship. They were no good for Jeonghan too.

"I just want Jeonghan to be shaken off. He needs to face his feelings for Hyejeong and to see your manipulative plans for him." He said bravely. This kid must have been really fearless to confront me about my matters on Jeonghan and Hyejeong.

That was when I laughed really hard that it sounded so fake.

"You will become a father, right?" I reminded him his new fate.

"Depends. If Jeonghan knows that he's the real father, he might turn everything around." He gave me a teasing grin. He was warning me.

But they were too young to play this kind of scheme.

"Hyejeong will not tell him. How about you?" I challenged.