Chapter 2

Chaeyoung POV

"C-Chaeyoung.....I have something to tell y-you"

"What is it Mina ya?" I saw Mina looking down at the ground.

"Chaeyoung; I....l-love...... y-you

'What?' 'Is this real?' I was speechless. I've been waiting for this moment my whole life. 'Did it finally come true?'

"Mina......I love you t-"

"Chaeyoung ah, wanna come with me" Nayeon asked me, waking me up from my dream.

"Where are we going, unnie?" I groaned half asleep. 'goddammit it was just a dream'

"Let's go to the mall and buy stuff" Nayeon said.

"This early?", I asked. "It's 10 am, are you sure the mall is even open?"

"yaaaah, just come with me" she pulled me out of my bed, making me fall on the ground. 'aissh, this unnie is really something'

"Why me?" I asked with an annoyed tone.

"Because nobody else wants to come with me" she answered.

'no wonder' I thought. 'But where are the others?' 'There was just me in the maknae room'

I shrugged it off, and went to the bathroom. After getting ready, I went downstairs to approach Nayeon, but then I saw the other two maknaes sleeping on the couches. 'Why are they sleeping here?'

But suddenly I saw Dahyun slowly opening her eyes and made a handsign, telling me to come closer. I slowly walked across the living room, and sat down beside Dahyun.

"Why are you sleeping he-"

"DON'T ever go with Nayeon unnie Chaeyoung" Dahyun quickly interrupted me.

"Wh-"

"What are you two talking about?" and again, I got interrupted by Nayeon this time.

"N-nothing" I startled. 'Dammit, I didn't even manage to ask why'

"Is Dahyun awake?" Nayeon asked approaching me.

"N-no, she's still asleep" I lied. Dahyun even fake slept when Nayeon came into the room. I guess it was the reason why they slept in the living room, to avoid Nayeon interrupting their sleep. 'oh god, why did they not wake me up before Nayeon?'.

"Okay then, let's go Chaeyoung ah" Nayeon said happily while walking to the front door. 'It's too late now'

"yeah", I faked a smile and went with her.

*At the mall*

'Okay, I already regret this' I said to myself.

"I'm so sorry Chaeyoung ah, I will do anything for you, please don't be angry" Nayeon said, while looking at the ground ashamed of herself.

"No need to do anything, just let me sleep" I said.

The mall was closed, as expected from a pabo. We went back to the dorm, and I saw the other members laughing at me, except Jihyo who was scolding them as always, and Mina who just looked worried at me.

I sighed and went to my room. I sat on my bed. I was tired, but I couldn't sleep. Why did Nayeon have to wake me up? Why me? After a while the door opened, and someone came into my room. I wasn't in mood for talking to anyone, so I just refused turning around. The person came closer and still, I didn't turn around to see who it was.
Then I felt someone holding my left shoulder, and placing their other hand in front of my eyes, preventing me from seeing anything.

"Go away Nayeon unnie", I didn't want to talk to her.

I was about to remove her hands, but before I did it, the person spoke to me.

"Are you okay Chaeyoung ah?", the voice was familiar. It wasn't Nayeon. It was a kind voice. 'Oh, how I love hearing this voice'. My heart started beating so fast.

I finally turned around and I saw the love of my life. The view that I love looking at every single day. The view that made me fall in love for the first time ever.

"M-minari" I startled a little. "What are you doing her-"

"Chaeyoung, you need to rest", Mina interrupted. 'Why am I always getting interrupted by everyone?'even Mina.

I didn't say anything.

"Chaeyoung, you haven't eaten breakfast yet" Mina said in a low voice.

'breakfast?', 'I completely forgot about it'.

"You didn't eat breakfast because of Nayeon, am I right?" she said. "y-yeah, but I'm fine now" I said trying not to sound nervous around her.

"Come with me, I'll cook you some breakfast, I can't let you go through the rest of the day like this", she said desperately. My heart felt like a bomb that wanted to explode so bad. 'Oh no Mina, what are you doing with my heart?'

We went to the kitchen, and Mina made me sit on a chair while waiting for her to finish cooking. Luckily there was no one except us. I couldn't stop looking and admiring her, while she was cooking. She was lowkey girlfriend material. 'What the hell Chaeyoung?' 'You don't have any chances with Mina, so just stop'.

"Here, please eat a lot, and make sure to rest okay?", she said while serving me the plate of food. "Alright unnie", I answered and started digging in her delicious breakfast. She indeed knows how to cook. The complete opposite of Sana.

When I was done eating, I went to my room again, and laid on the bed. I couldn't stop thinking about Mina. 'She literally took care of me'. 'oh god, my love for her is so big'. 'Even though I didn't sleep much today, It was definitely worth it'.

'Mina ya, why do you care so much about me?'........

~To be continued~

A/N:

This chapter was for all Michaeng shippers. Did I tell you that I really love this ship? XD

Don't worry, there will also be some Jeongmo moments too ^~^

Sorry if there are any typos and grammatical errors.

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter :3

Hope you guys liked it. Saranghaeyo^^