Chapter 30

No one POV

Mina continued running under the dark sky with the heavy rain over her, trying to find Chaeyoung somewhere.

"Oh no Chaeyoung please forgive me, I didn't want to deal with that guy, please hold on" she kept thinking about Chaeyoung while running.

She couldn't find Chaeyoung anywhere, and she slowly started to get pale and sneeze like crazy.

She lost her hope.

As her clothes were totally soaked in water, she slowly turned to face the bus stop. She wanted to go back to the dorm with her guilty hopeless heart.

While waiting for the bus, she looked up to the sky and raised her head like a defeated person. There was nothing left. Just the silence echoing in the darkness. The only light left was the shining stars. She raised her hand to the sky and looked at her shining ring. Raindrops kept falling on it, and the cold breeze hit her body like a sharp knife cutting through her. She looked at the brightest star. It was so lonely even though it was shining the most. The only star that reflected her pain.

"Chaeyoung, where are you?...."

*At the dorm*

Twice members were gathering in the living room and eating their late dinner.

"Open your little mouth my tofu" Sana wanted to feed Dahyun so bad, but always got rejected.

"Ew, stop it unnie" Dahyun rejected Sana and ate her food in silence.

Twice were eating pizza and tteokbokki in peace until Jihyo noticed something.

"Why is it suddenly so silent?"

"huh?" all members looked at Jihyo and were completely confused.

"Jeongyeon is pretty calm and silent today, something is not right" Jihyo looked at Jeongyeon with examining eyes.

"Yahh, what are you talking about?" Jeongyeon whined and took a bite of her pizza.

"Wait a minute" Tzuyu randomly spoke.

She looked at Jihyo.

"CHAEYOUNG ISN'T HERE!" they shouted in unison.

All members were startled and didn't know why they didn't notice at all.

"Mina is missing too though" Dahyun also noticed.

"Mina is always silent, but Chaeyoung always argues with Jeongyeon every goddamn time" Jihyo said glaring at innocent Jeongyeon.

"We don't have time to think any further, we have to find-"

The door opened, and a cold Chaeyoung entered the dorm. She met everyone's gaze without saying anything.

"Hey, where have you be-"

Jihyo didn't manage to finish her sentence before Chaeyoung went upstairs and slammed the door to her room.

Everyone was shocked because of Chaeyoung's actions, but no one dared to see her because her angry cold glare was already threatening enough.

"W-What happened to her?" Sana was already hiding behind the confused Dahyun.

Jeongyeon shrugged and shook her head.

Mina POV

When I reached the dorm, it was already 9 pm. I got off the bus and walked to the door. I felt cold and sick, but I couldn't do anything about it. I reached the doorknob and slowly opened the door to the dorm. My cold body couldn't move and I was standing still and looking tiredly at the ground.

"Oh god Mina, what happened?" Nayeon approached me.

I couldn't answer her because I started coughing hard.

"Mina ya, you're sick!" Jeongyeon also came with the other members following her.

"It's okay, I-I'm fine" I said not meeting her gaze.

"No, your whole body is shaking for gods sake" Jihyo scolded and took my jacket off. Water started dripping from it.

Jeongyeon laid her hand on my forehead.

"Shit, you're cold, and you've also got a fever"

I sneezed.

"No, it's okay, I'm really fine, don't worry about me" I said smiling tiredly at her.

"Hell no, you better change into new clothes before I scold your lying ass" Jeongyeon took me to her room and threw some of her oversized clothes at me.

"Make sure you're dry and warm, and also make sure to wear these, okay?"

I nodded and went to the bathroom.

After drying myself and getting new clothes on, I went downstairs to the others. When I reached the living room I felt someone back hugging me with a blanket.

"Mina ya, you should be warm, please wrap yourself in this" Momo wrapped the blanket around me.

"Thanks Momo ya" I thanked her.

"And take this" Jeongyeon handed me a cup of hot chocolate.

"That'll keep you warm" she smiled at me.

"Aww you're so sweet, thank you so much" I thanked them both.

Jeongmo couple were honestly really sweet, and I can't deny that. Besides, they really know how to make people happy.

I sat down on the floor and slowly took sips of my hot chocolate while watchibg all the members being clingy to each other. While seeing the others happy and cuddling together, I felt lonely. Chaeyoung popped up in my mind. Even though my body was warm, my heart felt cold. Remembering how Chaeyoung ran away leaving me alone made me tear up. I remembered how sad and disappointed she looked. I remembered meeting her hopeless gaze when she saw me with the guy. I remembered every painful detail that happened just a few hours ago. Remembering all this made my tears silently fall down my cheeks. My body started hurting. I stood up in shock.

"Mina ya?"

My cup slightly fell from my hand.

Broken pieces were all over the living room.

Gasps could be heard around me.

Without looking behind me, I hurriedly ran upstairs and locked myself inside my room. I couldn't show my feelings anymore. I started crying. Every heart beat was hurting me inside. Chaeyoung felt so far away from me. I couldn't handle thinking about her. Every tear reflected the moonlight. I felt like nothing. I felt like no one. Why must all this happen to me? Why must my life be like this? Why must I suffer so much? Chaeyoung ah, don't leave me. You're the only one who shines my path to happiness. But without you, it's dark. Chaeyoung ah, you don't deserve me.

I stood up and went to the rooftop. I went there without anybody noticing. I stood up at the edge of the rooftop and looked at the glowing moon. I wiped my tears away. Even though it was cold, I was still standing still and admiring the breathtaking view. My painful heart was beating slowly. My body went cold again. Everything stood still while I was looking at the sky as if I had lost a war. The war of living.

Death itself sounds more peaceful than this life.....

A piece of paper fell from my hand.

Even if my life was a book, and the pages of my life reached the end; I know that you'll be one of its most beautiful chapters~

~To be continued~

A/N:

I feel so sorry for Michaeng shippers. I really did make them suffer a lot. Please forgive me ._.

Sorry if there are any typos and grammatical errors.

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter :3

Hope you guys liked it. Saranghaeyo^^