Chapter 45

Momo POV

"Don't talk to me, Mina is quite a lucky girl to have Chaeyoung, cause I know Chaeyoung will forgive her easily, but with you.......It's over"

Jeongyeon's words had hit my heart really hard, and now I felt broken. She left me alone all by myself, not wanting to talk to me again. I felt hurt. I felt torned. I felt lonely. I had hurted Jeongyeon so much, she had the right to be angry at me.

I walked to my room and looked out of the window. The window was open, so I could feel the fresh air coming in. The sky was dark, almost looked like it had reflected my soul. I knew Jeongyeon wouldn't forgive me for what I did. I was such a horrible person. I even knew it was wrong, but I kept doing the wrong thing that I knew I shouldn't.

A tear of mine fell at the ground outside. It looked like rain had just fallen with a single drop. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. The bed where Jeongyeon used to be by my side every night. It smelled like Jeongyeon. I truly missed her. My heart was aching every second because I couldn't get her out of my mind.

While thinking of Jeongyeon, my eyes suddenly caught a dark figure standing near the window. The figure came closer. It was a person. I couldn't recognize the person, but I was scared to death. Before I could react, someone held their hand in front of my eyes preventing me from seeing. I wanted to scream, but the person behind me had also covered my mouth. I realized there were two persons. They had crawled in from the window I supposed.

I couldn't see anything nor move. I felt trapped inside. The people took me outside and put me inside something. I could sense it was some sort of vehicle. I only heard a few shouts, but I couldn't recognize the voices.

"Make sure to put the note beside the window"

"Drive faster you idiot!"

"That girl was mine, and I want her back as soon as possible!"

I felt dizzy as the vehicle started moving. I had no idea where I was going. I suddenly felt like my head had bumped really hard into something. My head started hurting. I felt tired. And then my mind went black......

I woke up finding myself in a strange place. My eyes were able to see now, but my body wasn't able to move. I was tied again. The place smelled like fire. I looked around and saw that I wasn't alone. When I recognized the person, my body immediately started boiling in anger and wanted to punch someone so bad.

"YOU!" I shouted.

"Yep, that's me. Do you miss me?" he laughed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BASTARD, CAN'T YOU JUST DIE ALREADY?!"

"I will, in the future. But not before I get my girl back and-"

"KEEP DREAMING. SHE'LL NEVER BE YOUR GIRL. NEVER!" I shouted aggressively.

The guy scoffed and stood with his arms crossed.

"Aren't you sad because your girlfriend doesn't like you? Your girlfriend must reeeeally hate you, she would let you die here and not save you. You'll have to say goodbye in your dreams"

"SHUT UP!"

My expression changed. I acted really tough in front of him, but the words that he told me, made me feel weak. I wanted to cry so bad, but I didn't want to show him my weak side. I missed Jeongyeon.

"Aww she really does miss her stupid ass girlfriend. Her girlfriend that she cheated on" the guy caressed my head, but I bit his hand.

"Ouch. Get that violent bitch out of here"

"DON'T EVER CALL JEONGYEON STUPID, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Tsk tsk. Shut up hoe. No one can stop me"

And with these words, I got dragged by his partner.

"DON'T TOUCH ME YOU JERK!" I tried kicking him but failed.

"Ha, you can never hurt me. Did my punch taste good btw?" The guy laughed with an evil tone.

I had the lust to just kill someone right now.

"SHUT UP"

My throat started to hurt after all these shouts. I felt so tired from being angry. I couldn't control myself. I got dragged to an old place that looked like a destroyed house. The guy pushed me to the front door. I landed on my back. I was hurt.

"You're sleeping here tonight" he said and left.

I was leaning against the wall. It was hard to sleep outside. The place was so cold, and my scars felt like newly cut ice. I had no strength left. It hurted to breathe. I couldn't move. I was hopeless. I looked at the sky once again. I started to think that I deserved to be hurt. I deserved all this, for all these times I've hurted Jeongyeon. I suddenly remembered the day we met. The day that changed our lives. I remembered all the old times.......when we were happy.

"Jeongyeon ah...." a tear escaped my hurt eye.

I fell in love with you, because you loved me when I couldn't love myself~

~To be continued~

A/N:

Likey is still stuck in my head bye.

Sorry if there are any typos and grammatical errors.

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter :3

Hope you guys liked it. Saranghaeyo^^