Chapter 10

Jeongyeon POV

I was sitting beside Momo while holding her hand. I was so glad that I had her. She sure knows how to comfort someone. I never wanted to let her go. We sat like this for a while, until we heared something break on the floor and made a loud noise.

We hurriedly got up, and went to the living room. We found Chaeyoung with her hands covered in blood leaning over Mina on the floor, and crying. There was broken glass pieces all over the floor.

"CHAEYOUNG, WHAT HAPPENED?" I screamed approaching her.

Instead of answering me, she kept crying harder. I pulled her in for a hug. Momo was sitting beside Mina and tried to wake her up. Momo was crying too.

"It's gonna be okay, please tell me what happened Chaeng" I said still hugging her and tried to calm her down.

"M-Mina" she said. Her whole body was shaking and I got worried.

"What's with her? What happened to her?" I asked worriedly.

"I think she f-fainted" she managed to say through her tears.

"SHE WHAT? MOMO CALL AN AMBULANCE, WE NEED TO BRING HER TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW" I immediatly got up and took Chaeyoung and Momo's hand.

We needed to bring Mina to the hospital as soon as possible, and I was the only one who could do it. I had to protect these two crying kids and saving the other one.

*at the hospital*

We were sitting in the waiting room while the doctor was checking on Mina. Momo and Chaeyoung were still crying beside me. I wrapped an arm around them, and tried to comfort them. We didn't have time to call the other members, so we decided to go at the hospital alone.

I started to feel really bad for Chaeyoung, I didn't like seeing the view of her like that. She really hurted her hands so bad with the broken glass pieces. I remembered her sad face while crying beside Mina and not letting her go. My heart started hurting me.

Soon after, the doctor came in and we all stood up approaching him with hope, but he didn't look happy at all.

"I'm afraid that she's suffering from a heart disease" the doctor said looking at the results on his papers.

Chaeyoung collapsed on the floor. Momo quickly hugged her and cried with her. Momo was that type of person that would feel the same pain and cry. I turned to the doctor.

"What? What kind of heart disease is this?" I asked.

"It is Arrhythmia. A heart disease that makes it easily for a person to faint or lose breath. The heart disease is caused by the heart beating irregulary" the doctor said shaking his head.

"Is there any cure?"

"The only cure there is, is surgery. But not all people can survive this surgery because it depends on how strong your heart is while dealing with the disease"

Momo and Chaeyoung kept crying louder and louder, and my heart felt like a knife that wanted to torn me inside. I couldn't handle seeing them like this. And I couldn't handle the thought of a fellow member suffering from a heart disease. This was going to affect Mina's career. I looked down at the ground with all the sadness over me.

I went to Chaeyoung and Momo and hugged them tightly.

"It's going to be okay, let's just hope the best for Mina, Fighting~" I whispered before a tear fell down my eye.

Chaeyoung POV

When I found out that Mina suffered from a heart disease my body couldn't hold me anymore. I fell on the ground and started crying my heart out. It was at this moment when all my hope faded into anxiety and fear. When my heart and feelings felt empty. When all my memories with Mina felt like nothing. Why did it happen to Mina? Why not me? I can't see Mina suffer like that. I would give everything to bring Mina back, even if it was my own life.

Jeongyeon and Momo kept hugging me. They could feel the pain that I was feeling. They didn't want me to feel like the only person in the world with a broken heart.

"It's going to be okay, let's just hope the best for Mina, Fighting" Jeongyeon said, and kept hugging me tighter.

I had already lost my hope. But something inside me made me want to continue without giving up. Something telling me that I still have hope left. That I shouldn't throw away.

After staying like this for a long time, we decided to call the other members. Momo called Sana and told her everything.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MINA?" I heard Sana screaming through the phone.

"Shut up and come over here pabo" Jeongyeon took the phone from Momo, and then ended the call. She was indeed pissed off. I could feel how she was mad and sad at the same time.

After a while, the members arrived to the hospital.

"WHAT HAPPENED, TELL US EVERYTHING" Jihyo shouted while approaching us.

"Stop screaming, we're in a goddamn hospital" Jeongyeon scolded Jihyo.

"Sorry, but can we at least hear what's wrong?" Jihyo answered, and all the members looked at me.

"Aww Chaengie, don't cry. You're making me wanna cry too" Sana said, and hugged me while patting my head.

"Mina is....." Jeongyeon started.

"Mina is what?" Jihyo raised her eyebrows.

"Mina is suffering from a heart disease"

"WHAT?" all the members screamed at the same time and their eyes widened.

Jeongyeon then explained everything.

"I guess we have to be careful or she'll faint easily" Tzuyu said.

"We have to take care of Mina" Jihyo said while hugging Nayeon who was about to cry.

The time flew and it was already late.

"We have to go back now, she'll need to rest at the hospital for a few days" Jihyo stood up.

"Chaengie, aren't you coming with us?" Sana asked.

"I wanna stay at the hospital with Mina"

"Don't you wanna come back" Sana pulled my arm but I refused.

"Fine, but make sure you sleep well" Jihyo shouted from afar.

After all the members left, I went into Mina's room. I saw her pale face while she was sleeping. There were many tubes and machines attached to her. She looked so innocent while sleeping, she didn't deserve all this. I sat beside her bed, and couldn't help but stare at her face. Seeing her like this made my heart ache even more. She had to deal with all this, and even though there was a cure; there's only a small chance that she would survive.

"Mina ya" I caressed her cheek.

"Ever since we became fellow members, I-" my tears started falling.

"I liked you" I said through my tears.

"And even if you don't feel the same towards me......" I held her hand.

"My heart will still be with you; cause I can't stop falling for you" I said while holding onto her hand tightly.

"Mina ya......"

"I love you"

~To be continued~

A/N:

Guys, please don't kill me ._.

Sorry if there are any typos and grammatical errors.

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter :3

Hope you guys liked it. Saranghaeyo^^