Chapter 37

Momo POV

It has been a long day, and I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. I was tired, and all I wanted was to sleep and forget everything that happened with me the past days. I just didn't like the feeling of being guilty of something.

I took a shower and wore a black hoodie. The weather was slowly starting to get cold, so I always loved wearing comfy clothes when it happened. I went to drink a glass of water when Nayeon approached me.

"Are you going to sleep now?"

"Yeah" I answered while bringing the glass of water.

"Make sure to get enough rest cause Jihyo said that we'll perform our comeback tomorrow"

"I will, goodnight" I left the kitchen and sighed.

On my way to the room I felt a grip on my arm, and I suddenly got pulled in a dark corner. Everything was dark so I couldn't see who pulled me there. My heart started beating fast. My legs were shaking.

"Momo ya"

A familiar voice made me calm down.

"Mina why did you-" I got cut off by Mina's kiss.

I knew that I wasn't supposed to kiss back, but I did. I pulled back as soon as my heart started to hurt.

"Mina this is wrong" I said looking disappointed at her.

"I know" she cupped my cheeks.

She stared at my eyes and I didn't like it.

"But you're too bad" she said before crashing her lips to mine.

I couldn't do anything but kiss back. It was against my will. After kissing her for a while, I finally pushed her away and went to my room.

The room was empty.

'Where did Jeongyeon go?'

I shrugged it off and laid on the bed. I had a feeling that Jeongyeon might never come back. My head started to hurt along with my painful heartbeats. I just hoped this day would end quickly. After a while I finally passed out because of the tiredness.

I woke up the next day seeing no Jeongyeon beside me. I started to feel bad. I really missed my Jeongyeonnie. It was all my fault.

I forced myself to wake up and go to the bathroom. I checked the clock. It was almost 7 am and that means that I'm supposed to get ready now before our schedules start again. I wore my clothes and went downstairs. Most of the members were ready and started drinking their morning coffee. I glanced at the members and found Mina smiling at me.

'Jeez, she won't stop'

Jeongyeon was constantly avoiding me.

'Oh no I have a really bad feeling about this'

When the rest of the members were ready, we all got to our car and drove to our stage. Jeongyeon didn't sit beside me as she used to do, neither Mina and Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon didn't say a word to me. I hated this.

When we went to perform I really wasn't happy even though it was our comeback. All the bad things that happened kept irritating me inside. It hurts putting on a fake smile to everyone. It's like I'm cutting a permament smile on my face to keep my mask on.

Pain was piercing through my soul.

Mina POV

Yes. I was cheating on Chaeyoung. I already knew that everything I did was wrong. But Chaeyoung really didn't deserve me so that's why I'm letting all my pain out on someone else. It just happens to be Momo. All the things I did were wrong. I didn't mean to hurt Momo like that, but I just couldn't push myself from her. I forced myself to be attracted to her.

I wasn't being myself. I was a completely different person, but I couldn't help it. During our performance I kept thinking about Chaeyoung. I really wanted to forget her because I reminded myself that my heart belongs to Momo now, but the thought of Chaeyoung wouldn't let me. I was angry because I couldn't forget her.

After the performances I wore different clothes and went out of the stagebuilding. While waiting for the others something covered my eyes and mouth and I felt a tight grip. I tried to fight myself out of the grip when I suddenly felt weak and dizzy. I couldn't remember anything before everything went black.

When I slowly gained my consciousness back I looked around. I was in a different place. I tried to stand up but found myself tied up with a rope.

"Where am I?"

Suddenly I heard an evil laugh.

"Oh well, you're in a place far from the others. Nobody can save you now"

I looked up and saw a male figure standing right in front of me. The man suddenly leaned in.

"Did you miss me?"

It was the annoying perv from last time.

"What the hell do you want from me you jerk?!" I shouted angrily at him.

"Watch your mouth baby girl, don't call me that. You can call me Jae the king" the guy smirked.

"Never" I spat at the guy.

He sent me a disgusted face.

"Have some respect little hoe" he blurted angrily out.

"Keep dreaming" I answered.

He glared at me before walking around back and forth.

"I'd like you to meet my friend baby girl. I'm sure you'll like him"

Another guy appeared beside him. I was shocked. This can't be real.

"Bambam?!"

"Yes sweetie" he gave me an ominous smile.

"I've finally captured the bitch that broke my fabulous back" he laughed and pushed a tied person towards me.

The person looked up at me.

"Momo?"

Momo looked at me with a scared expression.

"This hoe broke my back without permission and now I finally got my revenge" Bambam looked at us both with an evil smirk.

Momo gulped.

'Did Momo meet this guy before?'

"Well I guess your ex won't be happy finding out that you've cheated on her" Jaebum looked at me.

He held up the old photocards of Chaeyoung and I.

"Lucky for you I didn't tell JYP yet because I thought a beautiful woman like you would come back and follow my orders. But I guess not then"

My heart started beating like crazy.

"So what's your choice? Do you want me to show your ex that you're cheating on her, or show JYP these wonderful photocards? Or let's make it easy. You'll be mine, and no one will find out about anything"

"YOU SON OF A BI-"

"I told you to watch your mouth honey. It all depends on you, so what's your choice?"

Momo got teary eyed. She looked at me with lost hope.

I closed my eyes.

"I.......choose...."

~To be continued~

A/N:

.......hi

Sorry if there are any typos and grammatical errors.

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter :3

Hope you guys liked it. Saranghaeyo^^