Chapter 11

Momo POV

We returned back at the dorm past midnight. I got a really bad headache after crying so much. I couldn't handle the fact that one of our members really got a heart disease and had a chance of dying right in front of us. I felt bad for Chaeyoung. She was the most heartbroken one out of us all.

"Momo ya......." Jeongyeon pulled me into a hug.

"Please don't cry, Mina will get better soon" she said half heartedly.

I could feel that she was really sad too. She didn't like seeing her favorite No Jam Bro heartbroken like this.

I hugged her back, and wiped my tears. I felt better by hugging her.

"Let's go to sleep okay?" she smiled at me.

I nodded, and then we went to our room.

*the next day*

I woke up by hearing a loud shout from downstairs.

"BREAKFAST IS READY YOU IDIOTS, COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW!" Jihyo shouted like she was about arrest someone.

'Damn, how the hell could her voice reach us all the way from the kitchen?'

"Oh shit, we need to get our asses down. Jihyo is about to beat the shit out of us. Hurry Momo ya!" Jeongyeon hurriedly woke up, and ran to the bathroom.

Without waiting any longer, I woke up and started to get ready too.

We went downstairs, meeting Jihyo's glare.

'Oh no, not this glare'

"What took you so long you two?" she asked us.

"Sorry Jihyo ya, we slept too much" Jeongyeon apologized, and started digging in the breakfast.

"Sorry, we came home really late yesterday" I apologized too.

"Fine, just eat up your food" Jihyo answered while eating hers.

We kept eating until I caught Nayeon moving closer to Jeongyeon.

"Jeongyeon ah, did you sleep well?" she suddenly asked.

'Why is she suddenly asking this kind of question?'

I turned to her in curiousity, but didn't want to make it obvious.

Jeongyeon just nodded and continued eating her food while ignoring Nayeon completely.

"Pabo Jeongyeon, you got some rice on your cheek" she came closer to her.

"Let me remove it" she was literally leaning onto her.

I kept glaring at her. I felt somehow uncomfortable. I didn't like what Nayeon was doing to Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon was trying to avoid her, and her eyes met mine.

I gave her the 'don't u dare' look.

"Jeongyeon ah, you're so handsome" Nayeon smiled to Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon choked on her food.

"Excuse me?"

Nayeon just smiled.

I was boiling in anger. Why is she flirting with Jeongyeon?

Nayeon was gonna pay.

We fnished eating our food and Jeongyeon went back to our room. I decided to follow her.

Jeongyeon POV

We were eating our breakfast after getting scolded by Jihyo. We ate in silence until Nayeon started talking.