Chapter 34

No one POV

Momo and Jeongyeon were just standing and staring at the door blankly. No one said a word. Jeongyeon was still mad, but she slowly started giving up. She knew it wouldn't do any good. Momo was silent and held Jeongyeon's hand trying to calm her down. While she was slowly dazing off, a doctor came out of the room and stood in front of them.

"Hello, are you Chaeyoung's guardians?" the doctor bowed and asked.

Jeongyeon immediately stood in front of him and bowed back.

"Y-yes"

The doctor then smiled and cleared his throat.

"So as you know, Son Chaeyoung has been in a very serious disease, and that's why her condition is really bad" the doctor started to speak.

Jeongyeon nodded and looked at the ground.

"You're probably tired of hearing bad news all the time, so that's why I have one good news to tell you" the doctor looked up from his papers.

"Chaeyoung will liv-"

"Oh no Jeongyeon ah, don't cry!" before the doctor finished his sentence, Jeongyeon was already on the floor crying.

She was so relieved and happy that she couldn't stop crying as Momo was comforting her.

The doctor smiled seeing them happy. But then he started to speak again.

"But we have one problem...."

Jeongyeon wiped her tears off and looked at the doctor with a confused look.

"We don't know if she'll lose her memory or not" the doctor said with a serious tone.

Momo's eyes widened and she looked at Jeongyeon with sadness painted on her face. She then held her shoulder.

"Please don't lose hope, I'm sure everything will be alright. And if not, I'm sure you'll love each other like you used to do. You're No Jam bro's remember? No Jam will always be No Jam" Momo teased Jeongyeon a bit.

Jeongyeon just smiled back with a sad smile. Her gaze went to the doctor again.

"I'm sorry" the doctor said and left after a few seconds.

Jeongyeon then left the hospital leaving Momo behind. Momo felt sad that Jeongyeon didn't go back to Mina and apologize.

-A few weeks later-

Mina POV

"Mina ya, It's the day" Momo hugged me tight.

I smiled.

"I can't wait to go back to the dorm, I really missed you guys"

"We missed you too pabo, now let's go home" Momo took my hand and dragged me to manager nim's car.

The whole way to the dorm was silent. I looked out of the window thinking about how it'll be seeing Chaeyoung again. No, I thought to myself. I can't see her now. Not after what I've done to her. She probably forgot me anyway. I hope that the pain I caused her inside was erased from her memory now. I didn't want her to remember me.

When we reached the dorm, all the members approached me happily.

"Aww you guys are so sweet, you don't know how much I've missed you. Even though you visit me every day, I still feel lonely without you" I was so happy seeing the members again.

The only one's I didn't see was Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon. I walked away from the others and went into my room convincing myself that I was fine while I deeply knew that I was lying to myself.

I laid on my bed recalling the last time I was here. I saw myself trying to jump from the rooftop when Chaeyoung saved me. I remembered how the fall felt while the last time I saw Chaeyoung, was when she looked at me with painful eyes and told me that she still loved me. Even though I did all this to her, she still saved me.

But now I just wished that she forgot me. That she erased me from her life. That she no longer remembers the name of the person who caused her pain.

I sighed heavingly.

While drowning in my thoughts, someone opened the door to my room.

"Mina ya, are you already asleep?" it was Momo.

She then came closer and saw me on the bed with a sad expression on my face.

"Mina, are you feeling alright?" she sat next to me.

"Yeah, no worries" I said staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Stop lying, I know there's something wrong, and I won't leave you until you tell me what it is" Momo gave me a serious look.

I sighed again.

"Fine" I sat straight and faced Momo.

Honestly, Momo wasn't leaving my side the whole time. She always took care of me feeling bad that Jeongyeon was mad at me. I knew how Jeongyeon felt like and I could understand her situation. Momo was always making sure that I was feeling good when I was at the hospital. Momo started to feel so special to me. I never knew that Momo had this side of her.

"Momo ya......I miss Chaeyoung" I stared at the floor.

Momo sat closer to me and looked at me while I avoided her eyes.

"Mina ya, I'm sure Chaeyoung didn't forget you. I'm reallly sure that she still has feelings for you deep inside. She may have been hurt because she misunderstood the whole situation, but if you try to start talking to her and explain what truly happened, she'll understand how you felt at that time and why you had these choises. Never lose hope because I know for sure that Chaeyoung really trusts you and that her heart still belongs to you. I mean, you wouldn't save someone if you hate them, right?"

My heart suddenly felt relieved.

I looked at Momo's eyes. I couldn't help but stare at her.

"Thank you Momo ya"

She stared back at me.

"You welcome Mina ya"

Then there was silence.

My body felt uncontrolable but calm at the same time. I suddenly felt new emotions. My heart started beating fast as I was staring at her lips.

Suddenly my body leaned in and my lips met hers.

I kissed her softly.

After a few seconds, she kissed back.

A minute passed and then she pulled away.

"What the fuck?!"

~To be continued~

A/N:

Lmao unexpected shiz right there ;)

Sorry if there are any typos and grammatical errors.

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter :3

Hope you guys liked it. Saranghaeyo^^