Chapter 25

No one POV

Chaeyoung stayed at the hospital with Jeongyeon the whole day. Chaeyoung couldn't do anything. She couldn't even visit Mina.

She was sitting in the waiting room next to Jeongyeon while Jeongyeon was patting her back. Chaeyoung was sobbing and couldn't think of anything but Mina.

"Unnie, do you think Mina will be okay?" she turned her head to Jeongyeon beside her.

Jeongyeon looked at her eyes.

"Of course she will, as long as you're still fighting and believing in her I'm sure she'll be fine" Jeongyeon said confidently to cheer Chaeyoung up.

"Thank you, unnie. I don't know what I'd have done without my favorite No Jam bro" Chaeyoung gave Jeongyeon a sad smile.

Jeongyeon smiled back.

"I will always stay by my No Jam bro's side"

Chaeyoung hugged Jeongyeon and closed her eyes. She tried to forget everything cause every little thing was painful right now. But unfortunately, she drifted to sleep.

Chaeyoung POV

"Chaeyoung ah, wake up, the doctor is here" Someone tried to make me sit up.

"huh?" I said feeling dizzy.

"Chaeyoung, are you okay?" Jeongyeon waved her hand in front of my face.

"Ah yes, just feeling a little tired" I said rubbing my sleepy eyes.

Then someone caught my attention by a fake cough.

"Son Chaeyoung, Mina is currently in the red room and that means no visits" The doctor said making my heart feel heavy.

But the heaviness didn't last long before he continued.

"But she is getting better and better, and she's slowly starting to get her consciousness back, so she'll probably be moved to the yellow room in a day or two" he said looking at me in the eyes.

I sighed in relief. I was so happy that I couldn't even move but smile.

"Thank you" I said smiling. A real smile.

"See? I told you, she'll be fine, no need to worry" Jeongyeon chuckled at me.

I hugged her again.

"Thank you" I said.

"You welcome. But Chae, you need to rest. I'm sorry to say this, but you look like tired goat" Jeongyeon looked at me, with her failed serious expression.

"Ugh fine, but we need to get back as soon as she wakes up okay?" I said glaring at her with my tired face.

"Fine haha" she laughed and we went to her car.

Momo POV

I went upstairs checking on Nayeon, then I saw Tzuyu sitting beside her with tears escaping her eyes. She was caressing her head and cried even more. Tzuyu is being weird lately.

"unnie, don't go away from me.......please" Tzuyu begged in her tears.

"Tzuyu?" I finally spoke and got her attention.

Tzuyu looked at me with innocent eyes.

"I'll take care of her, go rest" I said and patted her back.

"Okay" she said and wiped her tears, then went out of the room.

I slowly sat beside Nayeon's bed, and looked at her sleeping face.