Chapter 3

Momo POV

I woke up beside Jeongyeon in our bed, and slowly opened my eyes and OH SHIT! I was so close to Jeongyeon that I almost kissed her! HEOL. Her face was like an inch away from mine. I was about to scream, but I quickly held my mouth to prevent myself from that.

That made me remember the incident that happened yesterday. When I blushed so hard in front of everybody. Damn that was embarrasing. I facepalmed myself a hundred times. I wanted to forget everything now.

I got up and went to the bathroom, then started to get ready because I knew we had many schedules today. It was the first time ever I woke up this early.

'Prob because I couldn't sleep cause the incident was in my head the whole night'.

I took a shower and then wore a black sweater and blue jeans. I then walked downstairs to see if anybody was awake. I saw no one, so I decided to 'try' cooking some breakfast for the others.

I started to get the pans and stuff out, so I could start cooking. I opened the fridge looking for something to cook when suddenly someone held my shoulder.

"Good morning Momoring, let me help you".

I turned around and saw a puffyfaced Jeongyeon smiling at me. 'Oh god, I remember that smile'.

"I-I'm fine, I can do it, thank you" I said, but Jeongyeon insisted.

"Don't be silly Momo ya, here, let me help".

She started to prepare some tteokbokki, ramyeon and some fried tofu.

'Can Jeongyeon cook?' 'ahh, she's so talented'.

'She cooked with so much passion'. 'Damn she looks hot while cooking'.

Suddenly, Jeongyeon started to snap her fingers in front of me, bringing me back to reality.

"Momo ya, can you help me with this?", she asked.

"y-yes?" I answered.

She wanted me to cook the ramyeon, while she went checking on the fried tofu. I took the boiling water to pour it on the ramyeon.

The heat boiler was heavier than expected, and I was about to lose it, when Jeongyeon quickly held it, helping me pouring the water.

'OMO, our hands were on top of each other'. 'Jeongyeon literally held my hand, I'm dying'.

My heart started beating so fast, that I got worried. 'What if she hears it?, oh my god I'm screwed'. I quickly looked away, cause I knew I was blushing. There was an awkward silence, until I broke it.

"Thanks for helping me Jeongyeon ah".

"You're welcome Momo ya, be careful next time"

Our fellow members woke up a couple minutes later, one by one. When Dahyun saw me, she couldn't stop elbowing me, while looking at Jeongyeon from afar. 'aissh, this maknae, won't stop teasing me'. Ever since the incident happened, she began teasing me with Jeongyeon's smile.

We all sat down at our table and started eating. I saw Mina feeding Chaeyoung at the end of the table. 'What happened to them lately?', 'They're already close'.

"This food is so delicious, who made it?", Jihyo asked.

But before I answered, Jeongyeon quickly did it.

"It's Momoring"

'wait what?' 'It wasn't me'. I was about to talk, but Jihyo interrupted.

"Momo unnie cooks?, that's so delicious Momo ya" Jihyo complimented.