Chapter 16

Jeongyeon POV

"Let's break up"

Hearing those words felt like my heart was shot by an arrow and torned it into pieces. I felt heartbroken. I felt like nothing. And for the first time in my entire life; I felt......empty.

My eyes met hers and we looked at each other's eyes without saying anything. I could see her pain through her eyes. I could feel what she was feeling. The feeling of losing someone you love.

"Momo ya........" I said with a low voice.

"Please...." I lowered my head as I felt weak. I couldn't hold back my tears. I didn't wan't her to see my broken heart through my tears.

"Please don't leave me" I said as I fell on my knees in front of her.

I could hear her crying too.

"I'm sorry" she said, and ran away.

I was left alone. Alone and empty in the darkness. The only thing I had left, was my broken heart. I looked up at the dark sky. It wasn't the same anymore. Not without Momo. Memories started flowing in my head. The moon reminded me of the day I fell for Momo. The day she confessed to me. The day we both enjoyed the sunset and said "Forever".

I guess 'forever' doesn't last very long.

I slowly stood up and looked around as I walked back to the dorm. The park gave me memories. Memories of how we confessed to each other and our first kiss. And memories of how we ended breaking up at the same place. The park looked different. It didn't look like the beautiful park it used to be when I used to walk with Momo here. It looked dark and lonely like it was reflecting my thoughts and feelings.

I then passed by the amusement park. My memories came back. The memories of how happy Momo looked being with me. The memories of how ridiculous I looked with Momo's candyfloss mustache, but still made her laugh. The memories of how comfortable Momo felt with me while watching the sunset on the ferris wheel. I don't know this person anymore.

Who's Yoo Jeongyeon that made Momo smile? Yes. I killed her. I'm the reason for her sadness and anxiety now.

Every footstep I took made my heart feel further and further away from Momo. I finally reached the dorm. I managed to wipe my tears off. My hands reached the doorknob and I slowly opened the door.

I went inside the dorm and met Nayeon who was glancing at me. I ignored her, pushed her out of my way and directly went to the living room. The party was clearly over so I was the only one in the room.

I slipped inside the sofa and laid down. I looked out of the window beside me. The moon was shining in front of me. I then closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

"I'm sorry, please come back......."

Chaeyoung POV

"Chaeyoung unnie, please wake up" Tzuyu tried to wake me up by shaking my body.

"Just a little more" I groaned.

"Come on, the others are waiting for you downstairs"

"Is Mina waiting there too?" I asked.

"What kind of question is that? We're all waiting, not just Mina"

When I heard Mina was also waiting, I immediately got up and ran to the bathroom.

"Sorry Tzuyu ya, Mina is waiting for me. Son Chaeyoung is coming!" I quickly changed and went downstairs, while leaving a confused Tzuyu behind.

"Good morning Minari. Oh, and good morning Twice" I greeted the members.