Chapter 33

Jeongyeon POV

After rushing into the hospital in the early morning, we decided to go to Mina's room first. When we went inside, Mina was already awake and Momo rushed to her bed. I was standing still not moving from my place.

"Mina ya what happened?" I asked while looking at her.

Mina didn't look good in her condition. She was wrapped in a bandage all over her body. Many machines were attached to her, and even her head was wrapped in, that only a bit of her face was showing. She was crying when Momo caressed her hand. I started to feel bad for her. Many things happened to her and Chaeyoung lately, and nothing seems to go well.

"C-Chaeng..." she stuttered and continued crying.

"What happened to her?" I asked still not moving from my place.

"Chaeng is hours away from death"

Momo gasped.

When she said those words, my heart started beating abnormally fast. I felt like my heart suddenly felt weak. I was frozen.

"N-No Jam h-hyung?" I fell on my knees.

"Jeongyeon?!" Momo rushed towards me and held my shoulders.

I looked down not being able to stand up.

"No. This can't be happening. Hyung can't leave me now. She can't leave any of us!" I slightly shouted.

Anger and sadness were filling inside me, and I started to lose control.

"Jeongyeon?...."

"No!" I accidently slapped Momo's hand off me out of anger.

Momo startled and looked at me in horror.

"I'm sorry, I just can't handle the fact that Chaeyoung is in that condition, what happened to her?" I looked at Mina with angry eyes.

Mina didn't speak and tears started falling from her eyes.

"What happened to both of you?!" I shouted a little bit louder while giving Mina an angry look.

Still no answer.

I knew I reacted too angrily, but I couldn't help it.

Mina looked down with her unstopable tears. After a while, she finally spoke.

"It's m-my fault"

"What?"

I couldn't believe what she was saying.

"It's my fault that Chaeyoung is going to die" she said not looking at me.

My jaw dropped.

"W-what are you saying? Why are you talking such nonsense?"

"I'm not" she answered shortly and then she met my eyes.

I looked away.

I couldn't look at her anymore.

"Mina why? Why did you do such a thing?!" I shouted the last part.

Momo then came and tried to comfort me, but once again, I rejected her.

"Jeongyeon please listen-"

"I don't want to listen to you anymore! Don't ever talk to me" I interrupted her and went out of the room leaving Mina and Momo alone.

The last thing I heard from Mina was her crying.

Momo POV

"Please don't mind Jeongyeon, she's just a little agressive because of Chaeyoung. You know they're good friends and Jeongyeon can't lose her 'friend' " I said softly to Mina.