Chapter - 2

While I was walking away the only thoughts arising in my mind was " is it right what I'm doing ? ... Should I run back home or run away from home ? "

I stood for about a minute and thought ..then I took out my phone from my pocket and watched my wallpaper and decided and ran away from home . I knew it was going to be hard for me to , leave my friends and family and everyone I knew but it was all I could do right now .

And headed for the bus station ... Hopefully I had money that I have been storing for like ages ... I took out my bus pass and left of for London hopefully . London was not that far away from my home but some what I feel like it was ... 4 HOURS is a long time and my family usually skipped the plan of London ...

I took my seat in the bus and started thinking about my plans but whatever I could think right now was of family and friends though it wouldn't feel like I am away from friends cause i am going to be in touch with them but still not seeing their faces is hard and about family I told my friends to tell them not to find me and not to worry about me , I would be fine but it was I started to miss all of them already .. So I decided to disattract myself by listening to songs but I knew it won't help me.

~
OK guys so this is the beginning of runaway to love . I know it might be  Boring but it is all I can start with for queries or ideas DM me on insragram I_m_vampette - that's my username