chapter - 32

Last chapter 😭

Its been an year now from Jesse to now . He is not over Jesse till now but now he doesn't cry every night instead he laughs and talks about it everyday .

On his last birthday I got him another golden retriever named  " Jess " , yeah it's "he " and not she and he got his name after Jesse but everybody is happy . He is just another version of Jesse but we love him and her too in fact we got a picture of Jess clicked and hung it just besides Jesse's.

Where as for us , brad and me now have been a relationship from the past one year . He asked me out and guess what I accepted and now brad is not the only single person in the band as for all knew he was in relationship with Jesse but now he is in relationship with me .

Me and him have now moved in a new house and are a happy couple and obviously the fandom got crazy when they heard about us but all were happy since they dropped there album "meet the vamps " soon after that .

And as for me and my family ,  I realized nothing was the best thing other than family so I came back to my family and apologized about what I did and they were not mad at me . Everything is back to normal .

Me and my squad have once again got together and now that we all , the vamps and my squad have met a lot of times , brad always flirt with Lydia ( read 1st chapter ) and it annoys me because she is my friend and brad always flirt with her to make me jealous and in return I flirt with conor Maynard , whenever we are together .
We have barely any fight and we're happy .

We all have now reached London for the tour .

" Here's our hotel "brad said grabbing my waist from behind

" Brad it's public please stop " I said laughing

" I don't care about anyone else . Don't you love me ?" He says

" No I don't " I said with annoying face

" But I love you so much. "he said and started tickling me

" Ahem , ahem " Tristan said from behind and brad turns around with me

"What Tristan are you jealous ? " Brad asked from behind me . After all its tradley.

" No I'm not pick up your damn luggage. " Tris says in arrogance .

" Someone's being jealous , am I right darling ? " He asks me and went to pick up the luggage

"Maybe " I said laughing and tris saw me in anger and we laughed so hard .

We went up to see our room and I can really recognize this hotel way .

Brad's put put luggage in the last room of the hotel way and Tristan went in our front room .

I went to the window sill of the room and brad comes to me with coffee in his hands , looking at me the same way he first saw me on the window sill .

" Remember it ? " He asked

" How can I forget this . The same hotel room , same window sill everything is the same except one thing " I said

"What ?" He asks me

"That we are a couple now and not just friends "I said and he smiles and stood up and kissed me softly .

He stood with me with our hands intertwined and we look at the view and thought .

We came back to the place where it all started , from introduction to falling in love . We have come across a long way and want to spend my entire life with these hands and arms and kisses and hairs and the whole him .

I became from a runaway girl to the girl in love

I became from a runaway girl to the girl in love . I ran away from my home to live and enjoy my life  .
I realized that it's not just about running away from my home and living my life , it's about getting to be part of someone's life and realizing how it feels to loose someone .

I realised that I "'runaway to love " my life , love a man and the world.

~

Here it is. The last chapter and last of 'runaway to love ' . This is the story I wrote whenever I had time and I'm gonna miss writing it , having the feeling if getting many reads and the first if all imagining myself with brad and then making memes .

This story is my first work of writing stories , it gave me confidence to write more and I'll keep writing about brad. ✌

😭😭😭 I'm gonna miss everything. I love you guys 😭✌ .

Today no self promotion .😂. 
😭😭😭😭😭