chapter - 20

Few posts

Alice outfit as mentioned except the heels

Kaia Berger as jade in case you don't remember who she is she is the girl in the we don't talk anymore  video

Ellie bamber as Zoe
She's the girl in the there's nothing holding me back video .

Dove Cameron as alba

Dove Cameron as alba . (Sorry if you don't like the characters )

Few characters I introduced in the chapter but didn't reveal the faces and plus I'm not going to post patrick .

~

"Brad ?? " I asked as he tuned to face me .

"Yes , Alison ??" He questioned as he saw me .

" Wh.. wha.. what you're doing here ? " I asked .

"I am doing what I want.  that's none of your business anyway " he answered back

"Yeah you're right " and I turned around

"What are you doing here anyway ? " He questioned back .

"As if it matters " I replied .

"Right . " And the silence

Alba came with here boyfriend to take a drink and brad saw her though she didn't see him cause she's drunk .
And. Being drunk she said something unusual .

"Babes I wish you had a boyfriend it could have been a double . " And she left with her drink . And definitely brad heard all of it .

"Is it true ? You don't have a boyfriend anymore ? " He asked and that took my attention even if I tried to be rude with him I just can't that face just captures  my heart .

"Nope " I answered as I looked down .

"Ohh but you were dating patrick  , what happened to him ? " He asked .

"I left the place I left him " I replied .

" Strange " he said . And that is what gave me confidence to ask more

"Where the other boys ? " I asked.

"They are on dates. " He said as he sipped from his drink . Cute af.

"And what about you and Cheryl ? "I asked suddenly looking at him .

"We broke . " And that made me mad .

"Whyyy ??? " I asked staring at him with strange face .

"Umm cause she used  me and stop staring me like that and plus why does it matters you anyway " he said as he took another sip.

"Wtf did she really !! How could she ? And why did she used you ? " I asked totally ignoring the fact that it doesn't matters to me in his point of view the it do Matters me .

"Cause she wanted to be bit popular socially and i asked why does it matters you " he asked again.

"Bradley william Simpson that FUCKING MATTERS ME " till now I was at high ! Because of the drink .

"Control " and he dragged me out of the club to its roof 

"Why does it matters you Alison " he asked .

"Cause you mean too much to me ! No one can break your heart like that !! "  I replied
And he stood there still with no reply and tears rolled down my eyes and his eyes because watery .

"And what about you when you broke my heart ? Huh ? Didn't that hurt me. Was Cheryl the only one , you hurt me more than she did " he said while he held his tears .

"I never wanted to break you heart it was just .. just that I was not ready to face you. I replied to all your voice messages  but I wasn't capable enough to send it to you . And if you wanna hear them you can ," and I turned on the recording I did but never send and he heard just bit of it .

" And what actually are you trying to say , you wanted to hear me but didn't wanted to see me , is that so ? " He asked

"No brad that's not what you think..It's just that I wanted you to be happy with her  . " I replied.

"And now when I'm not what about it " he asked. .

"But what when you hurt me even though I apologized a lot . " I replied and there was silence .

"Brad I don't think you have to answer that because you don't have an answer. " I said again and turned around to leave.

He held my hand pulled me closer to him and ... And then yessssssss he kissed again, I kissed back . I could feel all the happiness and the stomach with butterflies . When he kisses me nothing is more better than that . It's the best feeling in the world . No matter how mad was I at him , I put my hands around his neck and held my waist . Nothing is more beautiful in this whole world than being kissed by the guy you love .

" BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALICE " he whispered into my ears .

When we pulled apart he spoke

" Alice I felt broken . I knew you apologized me a lot but I was broken by what you did to me and I never wanted to be with out you . You meant something to me . And you still mean everything to me not even the girls I ever dated.  I was scared to lose you but when I heard that you have started dating your .. ex . My heart was more broken . I was not able to stand it and that's the reason I fought with you . I love you Alison . "
His words left me in tears . I was overwhelmed by his words . I don't know if I'm living a dream but if it is I never wanted to wake up from that.

He came closer to me and then spoke again
"These tears doesn't look good . Stop crying . It breaks my heart to see you like that "

I kissed him instantly and spoke when we pulled apart
"I love you too " .

~
I was kind if excited for this chapter I didn't this would come this fast I meant this part .
I am the love and drama queen 😂👑

Ig - i_m_vampette
Trisconjamesbrad