Chapter - 4

Unfortunately I couldn't find a home but I roamed a bit of London and yes it was pretty as I always thought .

I came back again to my room after roaming for hours . the next door person finally closed the door...... Wait what is it?? why am I so interested in it ??.... Ignore it Alice and walked into my room and sat on the chair next to the window and saw the beautiful view of London . While I was looking at the view sitting on my chair I felt my phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a message from Alba " already missing you"
I texted her back "miss you too " "I'll call you s.." And my phone rang yeah obviously it was alba and I picked up the call ..

"Hey Alice " she said crying

"Hey Alba .. " " is everything OK" I replied her trying to calm her down .

" do you think I am alright .. I am missing you soooo much " alba said still crying .

" I miss you too alba " I replied with a drop of tear flowing down my cheeks but those were the tears of happiness .

" please come back Alice " she said in a way of begging .

" I wish I could alba !! How's my parents ???" I asked her with actual crying tears flowing down my cheeks as I was missing them.

"They are okay still missing you... Still wishing you to be here ..." She replied trying to calm herself .

" OK .. " I replied as that was only thing I could say right now .

" OK .. Then I'll call you back .. Bye " she replied

"OK bye then " I said and cut off... I sat their remembering my good old days when I finally opened up my instagram and twitter .

I went to my bed and laid there watching the ceiling when i finally broke out in hunger and ordered the food for myself. 

While I was eating my food I felt lonely and that is what I am going to have a feeling of for the rest of my life... I guess until I find someone and then I kept on eating and finally finished it up in which I left most of my vegetable and there wouldn't be anyone to tell me to eat it .hmm.....
Somebody's singing .. Is it all my imagination ... No there is someone singing back door ......

Who is it ??

~~~~~
So here comes a bit of a mystery now who is it find it in the next .
Instagram - i_m_vampette or trisconjamesbrad ( my fan account )