chapter - 30

Something got different today's morning . I woke up in the morning and I saw brad wasn't at home . I texted him but he didn't reply . I tried calling him but he won't pick up , after some 40 calls he picked up

"Brad . Finally you picked up . Where have you been? I'm worried about you "I said in a breath

" Yeah , I'm sorry for leaving  like that " he spoke

"But where are you now ? " I asked

"I'm at the hospital with Jesse . " He said and broke up in crying .

" Brad are you alright . Just tell me the address I'll be there "  I said and he replied with okay and text me the address on the text.

I rushed up to the hospital , it was the vet hospital.

" Brad are you alright ? " I said when I saw him on the hospital bench

" Jesse alice "he cried out and got into my hug .

" What happened to her " I asked in hug

" She ate something and is not well now , I'm scared alice"he said and cried out hard .

" Brad it's okay nothing is gonna happen to her " I said but I was afraid and I kept him in my arms until he stopped crying but he won't .

Brad was still crying when the doctor came .

"Doctor is she Alright ? " I asked

"I'm sorry I couldn't save Jesse I think she was seriously sick and then last night attack . I'm sorry I couldn't . You can take her today " he said while I saw brad break down

" Tell me you're lying please doctor , please do something to save her " I begged crying

"I'm sorry I can't " he said and went

" Brad ! Brad it's gonna be okay " I said sitting besides him .

He was looking down with tears flowing down his cheeks and then he finally spoke

"Okay . I'm going in " he said and went into her room

It happened . I was scared about this . I don't know what will happen to brad after this . Brad have been together with her like his entire life and nothing matters to him more than that and now that she's gone he would not be able to survive this pain . I'm scared what will happen to him .

I saw him staring at her and not even saying a word and then sat besides her and starting saying something , I wondered what he's saying but I won't get in . He says and smiles and cries ,he holds her hand and kiss it and kiss her face.

He has been in the room for hours and haven't came out . He haven't said anything to me or to her or to anyone . The entire band is here but no one is going in there until the doctor  enters and take Jesse with her and told us to take her after few hours .

Brad came out and saw us but said nothing .

////

Its the day of Jesse's funeral and brad haven't spoken anything since yesterday . We were in his house the entire day but he said nothing . Till night everyone was there but when they all went , I went to check him and asked whether I could come in or not ,he just saw me and closed the door softly . I could see red eyes but couldn't help it . I slept in other room but i couldn't sleep the entire night .

We are all in her funeral and none of us has stopped crying but brad not just crying but even quite . 

I stepped forward to give blessing to Jesse

" She was not just a dog but a part of my heart . She made my fear go away , she taught me to laugh , she taught me how to  love pets and that I have never loved pets but she was just more than that . I Remember when at first I got afraid of her and fell down but then I also remember when she became the first person I'll look for in the house .  I haven't  spent a long time with her but time spent with her feels like I spent an eternity . She was a part of me and that part has gone and I don't know how I'll do without but I just want to say I love you Jesse and that you'll always remain in my heart and mind . R. I. P " I said and sat down weeping my tears.

Then i saw brad walking forward with flowers in his hand and keeping it on her tomb .

" Jesse . I was the one who gave her this name . I .. I don't know what to say . She ... She was amazing . I have so many unforgettable memories with her , the first day she came and ran into my arms , when we fought , when I took her to her first bath , when we went out for the first time , when we ran for miles , when she used to lick my whole face *slight laugh* , when she slept with me , when she became a part of my every picture , when she slipped into her food and milk *hard cry * , when she wiped my tears , when she last barked , when she last saw me , when I had my last day with her , when I last saw her , when I last spoke to her . Everything . I lost her . I lost me . She was me not just a part of me , she was me .  She was my everything  . She was the only love if my life and will always be . I love you Jesse . R. I. P Jesse " he said and cried harder and ran out .

It was last thing I heard from him that day .

~
Hey guys I guess this is gonna end in 2 more chapters maybe it just one . So I will miss it . ✌❤

Ig - i_m_vampette
Trisconjamesbrad