Chapter- 6

I came with my camera and my tripod stand ... He had already finished of his meal and was ready for the recording ..

" so let's get started " I said in a whisper and turned on the camera .. While he was doing the recording I was watching him and suddenly tears started dropping down my cheeks .

" what happened ?? Why are you crying ?? " he asked softly while turning off the recording .
I did not answered and went to the window and sat the chair next to it  .

He came towards me and asked
"Did I do something wrong .. And can I fix it ?? " he asked softly while he came and next to me .

" no... You did not do anything you just made me remember of someone " I replied wiping my tears .

" may I ask who is it .. If you don't have problem ?? " he asked nervously

"My boyfriend " I answered while  looking at him .

" I am so sorry I did not mean to". He said feeling very sorry for it .

" ohh no..  Don't worry its not your fault .. " I said
After a minutes silence he spoke up

" I think there is something that you want to tell or share miss xyz " he said trying to make me smile .
Then I realized we haven't introduced each other .

" yeah there is by the way I am really  sorry for not introducing myself .
I am Alison Jefferson . call me alice and you ?"

I am Bradley william Simpson. Call me brad for short " he replied smiling at me

" OK so now you can be free to share it with me alicee" he said .

" yeah .. I and my bf that is Patrick broke up because I moved away and there was no other reason and when I saw you playing the guitar I remembered he did it on our first date ... " I said smiling and sobbing "romantic right but I needed to move away " I said trying to control my tears but they won't stop .

" so that's all you want to share ..by the way do you miss him ??"

" no I don't  miss him " I said it in a sarcastic way "but there are many other things to share about " I said

" so go on dont stop " he said smiling

" have you ever tried to run away from home ??" I asked

" I have and I am here I ran away" he replied looking at me confusingly .

" then we might have a similarity I am a run away too ... I ran away from my home because I want to live my dream that I won't be able to do there . And why did you run away ??" I asked him still looking out of the window .

" umm I did because of the same reason .. I want to make my  dream come true " he replied smiling at me .

~
So here I introduced them hope you guys are liking my story . for I ideas DM me on insta or comment
IG - i_m_vampette
Or - trisconjamesbrad