chapter - 24

I don't know how am I surviving . My life is fucked up and I am the only one who did this to myself . I have been cursing myself . I don't know what to do . I guess it's the revenge life is taking from me . I knew I shouldn't had runaway . I don't have any support now except for a few friends . I am not able to contact to anyone who means world to me . I messed up everything . I thought I could've handled everything but i am just too weak for that . I made the others cry and now people are making me cry .

Every night I cry like a baby because what I did . Now I know how it would've felt when i left my family. I have been broken , I cant deal with any of it anymore . I have been broken a lot many times .

I have been harsh and rude to everyone that entered my life an I'm scared I did that to brad too. I was harsh with my grandpa who till his death never gave up on me , no matter how rudely I talked to him or how I fought with him , he still loved me till his last breath. I fought with him when he was in his hour of death. I got angry and left the place but when I returned I saw a body laid in the coffin . I cried and cried , I begged for him to come back to life but I knew it wasn't possible . I knew he would hate me but all he did before dying was left a note for me , maybe somehow he knew he won't be able to live any longer .

" Dear Alison,

You are more like a daughter to me rather than my granddaughter . I know I might not have been able to give you everything you wanted but I'm sorry for that .

There are times in life when we are angry from our loved ones , But you should learn to never give up on them no matter what , never forget what they do for you and what they mean to you . If you fight with your loved ones it's just that you care for them beyond their imagination . We fight with them because we love them and no matter what you'd never give up on them.

Our entire lives we love each other because somehow you know your life is incomplete without them and I did the same .
Alison no matter what I'll love you forever . My love and support is with you . Do what's right to you , follow your dreams, your passion and I know you don't wanna live with them . If you feel that's right to you just do it but don't forget how much you love them .

I love you beyond your imagination alison .
Yours one and only

Grandpa . "

I still remember all the words written in the letter, specially written for me in his last hour . He meant the world to me . He was the only one who knew that I'd runaway from home . I cried and cried , I didn't do anything for a week but I always remember his words

No matter what happens in your life never stop just move on or it'll drown you .

I still keep his letter as his last memory , by my side whenever I am not for a long time or when I feel I have nothing to do. I still read his letter daily and I still curse myself for not being with him at that time but i can't change what's happened .

I'm afraid I won't be able to treat brad properly . I know I'm not just right for him but I love him but alba who is my everything , left me , the girl who's been there for me whenever I needed and supported me . I don't know if we'd talk again but I just hope to because I am nothing without her . But all I can hope for is that wherever she is or with whom so ever she is , she's happy cause i can't see her alone and see her crying .

***

Ring ring
My phone started ringing I picked up my phone and saw Tris calling. I picked it up just because I haven't messed up things with him

Hello alice , Tristan said stuttering maybe network problems .

Hey Tris , what is up , I talked like that because I haven't talked to him since one whole month

We don't have time alice , you have to be here please , he said with a shaking voice .

What's wrong Tris tell me already ,I asked being a little nervous !

I just said you have to be here I'm sending you the address. be here as soon as possible .

And he cut off the call , as soon he cut I got his message , I saw hospitals address , I just texted I'll be there in 5 . And left for the hospital .

~

Another crap sorry but I find it emotional , there might be some problems with video cause it happened with me so if you wanna watch it comment here and I'll tell you .

Can we please make my read reach 300 😅

Ig - i_m_vampette
Trisconjamesbrad