Chapter -19

I moved to London one week after all that happened . I really needed to move back to London firstly because I miss brad and secondly I got a notice that I might be fired. So I got to resume with my job .
After all that had happened to me james is still in touch with me a bit but he is often busy in his work but still he tries his best to be in touch in fact Tris is too in touch with me . Recently I've been told that they had a new comer in the band - Connor , actually I guess the name suits him I don't know why !! 😑(That's not true 😂) and it's been a long time since he have been the band and I'm just not able to meet him because of that fight and plus they released a new single "can we dance " which is really love .
Anyway about patrick I stopped dating him I knew I just wasn't happy with him anymore so I just told him I'm moving back to London and we cannot date anymore , so he was kind of upset but he'd be fine I know , he's a moving on person but he didn't dated anyone after our break up . Anyway that doesn't matters anymore .

I wish i could run back into time and change it but I just can't , its all because of me , i shouldn't have done that to him , I should have replied to him , I shouldn't had taken it too seriously it was just a normal fight , I should have been the first one to apologize urgghhh how could I be that bad .

Every night I cry on pillows just to take out the pain out of my heart and alba knows that,but she can't help when i need to be alone . I don't know why did I made my life like that . It's all because of me .

"Look I've told you a thousands of times not to blame yourself for everything "she shouted out as i was lost in my own world .

"What ?? I wasn't even thinking about that . " I was I was ..

"Look I've been your best friend since childhood and I know when you're lost in your own world and the reason to be lost in your own world " she spoke out and again there was silence .

"Look it's all my fault , I am the only reason of all this "I spoke out .

"My girl its not your fault at all and stop blaming yourself for that and please stop watching can we dance video over and over again , you can't just sit there the whole day and listen to their music " and I shut off the video

"So what do you want me to do , go up and talk to him about it or just move on " I replied

"I am not asking you to do either one of them but please juts stop blaming yourself for everything it just wasn't your fault even he over reacted that day "she said doing her makeup

"I just can't do that and his over reacting was meant to be " I replied .

"I don't understand you girl you're not talking to him and then you're supporting him I don't understand you. Anyway we are going to the club tonight so be ready by 6 I'll pick you up . I'll get ready in Zoe's house . "With that she waves a bye and left for her college .

And I got ready to go for work .
This is what my life is - alba scolding me each day and then She leaves for her college and I get ready and go to work and then in night we hang out or just stay at home and watch movies . I don't know how to say that it isn't my fault when it is my fault . My life is the worst I'm living now .

At 5, I came back home to be honest I really don't wanna go anywhere but she will dress me and take me forcibly so it's better to get ready by my own and go . I got ready in maroon coloured dress ( I don't know if my spelling is right) with black heels and my purse . I got ready by 5:45 so I still had 15 mins so I just started scrolling down my instagram . Finally she arrived and I went with her to the club . Zoe , jade , alba and me have become really close friends out of which jade is with me in photography work and Zoe is with alba in college .

We reached the club and sat down to have drinks . Alba went for dancing with her boyfriend neil and jade got along to dance with Zoe and sat there having drinks not on excess tho .
I ordered a drink and then turned around to see them dancing they all look really beautiful then insisted me to come but I denied . When I turned around to have my have my drink someone else took it .

"Excuse me Mr. You took my drink " mr. As don't know him .

"I'm really sorry I'll order the same drink for you " he said as he faced me and ..

"Brad ?? " I questioned as i looked at him and he sat there with blank expression !

~
I'm really sorry to update this chapter after a long time but I think I'll publish the next soon . 😇😇
Hope you guys like it and to give me some ideas dm me on Instagram - i_m_vampette
Trisconjamesbrad
Did you listen to personal yet Im crying for that video 😭😭😭😭