Chapter - 3

I was awaken by a huge thud ,on my journey I guess I might have slept for an hour but I did not miss my stop.I still had an hour to reach there .

I finally got off the bus and yes obviously I was internally screaming " welcome to London " though it was morning and only a few people were there but still I had to control my emotions at the moment .

I finally found a hotel in which I can stay until I can find a home to live but I only have 10 days to find a new home , I hope i find it sooner and if I don't find a home I will extend my reservation for more days but yes I cannot live there for forever .

I finally settled in the hotel room hopefully It was the second last room in the corridor so I can't hear people fighting or hear their moaning but I still wonder who is staying next door to me because when I asked for that it was already taken by someone. Well what matters me right now is that I have to find myself a home and live my DREAM .....
After settling, I was exhausted so I decided to sleep .

I finally woke up . I did not knew what time was I took a look at my phone it was already 10:40 am . So I decided to get ready and get out to look for a home and roam a bit of a London .

I finally got ready and got out of the hotel room closing the door while closing the door I took a look at the next door it was a bit opened so I moved step ahead and stopped . "what are you doing Alice peeping into someone's room " I thought having a weird expression on my face and turned around and left the hotel but still thinking who is staying in there ??

~
Well I won't be telling about the next door person but I would tell sooner . hope you guys enjoy reading it and thanks to all reading it . for any ideas or want to talk to me you can DM me on instagram and I promise if you give me some ideas and I liked it or not I will some how try to get I in and let me know if you guys want me to update regularly and early

My instagram - i_m_vampette