chapter - 23

It's almost been a week to what happened to us and alba still tells me everyday that everything  is gonna be alright and I reply a hmm . I don't know if we'd ever be together the way we were . I juts don't know that .

To divert my mind alba took me to the mall for shopping for groceries and really thinking I need something's ,  and we left for the mall . I was totally disinterested in going but she insisted . She took me to the same mall where brad asked me out on a date. Even though I try my best not to think about him but I can't stop it . I am always daydreaming or thinking about him .

We were in the mall when a guy blindly hit me up and I was almost about to fall , I ignored , again something fell on top of me , making me furious , I ignored again . Then someone shouted right in my ear and looked back and shouted back

"It's a mall not your home " I said and he left from there .

Alba took me by my hand and said

"Hey calm down it's alright " she said softly totally patient .
And I'm opposite I'm impatient .

I was still angry about that thing then Alba gave her phone to me while she was searching for something on top .

Messages , messages , messages , another notification , notification , Tris is typing , Tristan messaged . And that beeping sound made me more angry . I switched on her phone to read the messages and I was literally shocked to read the messages . Alba looked at me with angry face .

she snatched her phone from me and paid the bill and took me to our house I knew she was  angry and I didn't even utter a word to her . I knew we needed to sort out things .

We reached home she picked up all the stuff from the car , banged the door , barged Into the house , threw everything on the sofa and folded her hands waiting for
me to come in .

I came into the house and started at her .

"What was that alice ? " She questioned .

"What are you even taking about " and I actually didn't knew what was she taking about I haven't done anything wrong .

" Don't act as if you don't know what happened " she said in frustration .

"I really don't know what I did " acting totally innocent .

"Ohh my Alison Jefferson you really don't know what I'm talking about ? " She asked rolling her eyes .

" I swear I don't know what you're taking about " I said once again .

"Okay then I'll tell you , you knew I hate it when people read messages or look into my phone and don't tell me that you don't know , you know that very well " she said. .

" Yes I know but I thought .. " and she cut me off.

" You thought what you can peep into my phone without my permission. You know what that is your fucking problem to see into there's phone , wth alice " she said rolling her eyes and now that made me mad .

"I thought we are best friends and what is there to hide from me huh.. you really hid this from me that you're fucking going ON A DATE WITH TRIS " I shouted .

"Wth and that's the reason I hate it , you read that message . What is your fucking problem dude , was it really necessary to look into my phone  "she shouted back .

"Wtf dude that means you didn't wanted to tell me that you would be dating Tris . " I shouted .

" Yes I wanted to date him without telling you " he rolled her eyes .

"And why did you tried to hide that from me even though you knew I would get to know that "I shouted lightly.

"What is your fucking problem , why do you have a problem with me dating him secretly " she shouted tried to ignore the question I asked .

"Alba I asked something what was the need to hide it from me ? " I fight back .

" Cause you would fucking not let me date  him because of what happened between you and brad" she fought back

" You really thought that I can't believe you "I said while tears dropped down my eyes I knew she saw it but she didn't bother that .

She went into her bedroom and took out the luggage and started packing her things in anger. . soon she came out to the room and picked up her things from the sofa and whatever stuff was left of her.

"Where you're going ? "I asked softly.

" Just going somewhere that I really don't think it's required to tell you " she replied picking up her things she recently bought from mall .

"And why are you going ? " I asked softly again .

" Because I can't live with people who don't understand what privacy is and can't give me my own space. " And she left leaving me all alone in that house crying .

It happened for the first time that she ignored me crying and had a really tough fight. First brad and now she , who else am I gonna loose now .

I sit in the sofa with my chin over my knees and my hands wrapped around my legs and tears flowing down my cheeks like river .

I left people and now they're leaving me . I knew I did a mistake by running away .

~
Whooo another update . I hope you liked this chapter tho . If there is something you couldn't understand or wanna talk about message me on instagram . 😊

Ig -i_m_vampette
Trisconjamesbrad