chapter 20

'' Now I'm the king of the swingers ohhh,

the jungle VIP,

I've reached the top and had to stop, And that's whats bothering me,'' Louis and I were singing loudly in the car.

'' I wanna be a man, a man cub

and stroll right into town,

Be just like the other men I'm tired of monkeying around'' Niall joined in.

'' OH YOU OOO, I WANNA BE LIKE YOU OOO ( SCOOBY DE DO),

I WANNA WALK LIKE YOU TALK LIKE YOU OHHH OH OHH ,

YOU SEE IT'S TRUE OHH ( SCOOBY DE DOO)

AN APE LIKE ME EE, CAN LEARN TO BE LIKE SOMEONE LIKE YOU'' Everyone was now singing.

5 minutes later:

'' We have arrived '' Harry smiled.

Haley opened the car door on her side and I opened the cardoor on my side, whilst Harry opened the drivers door since he'd been driving. Before any of us got out the car though niall ssaid.

'' Everyone pick a shopping buddy , you must be with this person all the time ''

Haley and Niall teamed up. Liam and Zayn teamed up which left me, Louis and Harry.

'' Well I suppose we'll be a three then '' I said looking at Harry and Louis.

We all ambled into westfields together ( Yes this is the second time Haley and I have been in here in the last 2 days), then slowly split off in our pairs. Well in Mine Louis and Harrys case ' Three'.

Louis wanted to go into the first shop he saw with a striped top in the window, luckily Harry persauded him to go into Jack wills with us.

I looked around for a bit in Jack wills, then found the most gorgeus jumper. Looking at the price I realised why I don't come in here as often as the boys do.

'' Boys '' I called.

'' Yeah'' I heard faintly from them both.

'' I'm just going into Topshop ''I said.

I didn't get a reply so I am presuming that they had heard.

If you are wondering why the boys hadn't been noticed it's because it's a monday so most people are at school plus they had sunglasses on.

I wondered into topshop and looked around for what felt like 3 quaters of an hour.

I thought the boys were going to come and meet me in topshop.

I tried calling Zayn but his phone was off, same with Liam. Liams phone was never off, something must have happened.

I walked out of topshop and looked in half the shops until I came to the conclusion they must have forgoten about me and gone back to the flat.

I pondered around wasting time, listening out for a sound from my phone or a loud laugh belonging to Niall. I was waiting for something, anything that would indicate the boys were still here. The whole shopping centre was quiet.

I walked back into Jack wills to find something to do to take my mind off the long cold walk ahead.

At the far end of the shop near the changing rooms I heard a boyish laugh . That sounded like Harrys I thought to myself.

I was now running down the sections of clothes towards the laughter. As I came closer I didn't stop running. I didn't stop running even when there was a boy with curly brown hair and a boy in a stripy top infront of me. No I kept on running and jumped onto Harrys back.

Harry spun around ( with me still clinging to his back ,awkward).

'' Haha don't look so worried Hazza it's just Lindsay '' Louis exclaimed.

I know this is a fail of a chapter and that is because I was going to write this differently but changed my mind at the last minute. So yep I am starting a new book please read it ( if you want to ). I also love getting comments and votes from you lovely people. Plus please fan it makes my day when I get a fan ,

love

anna xx