-Head Prefect

Knock knock

The knocking sound that resounds through the room startles Sehun.

"Come in." he calls. A tanned male, the same age as Sehun, walks in. "What now, Kim?" Sehun sighs without looking at them. Jongin just rolls his eyes and sits in front of the prefect's desk.

"Fighting again?" the younger asks.

"Not your problem, Oh." says Jongin

"It is my problem, Kim Jongin."

It's was already the tenth time Jongin had gotten into a fight and ended up in trouble.

"The stupid panda started it first. I won't bother him if he didn't bother me. And stop calling me by my real name!" Jongin says, irate.

"Just ignore him and everything will be fine." Sehun says, attempting to be patient.

"Whatever." the elder mutters.

Again and again, Jongin gets into a fight or into trouble in general and ends up in Sehun's room. Sehun tries to advise him yet Jongin will do it again. Before the prefect can say anything, a girl entered the room.

"Sehun!" She walks towards Sehun.

"Irene, do you not know the meaning of knocking?" Sehun utters, looking at the girl coldly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were with someone." Irene keeps ignoring the other male present in the room deliberately, refusing to acknowledge him.

"Bitch." Jongin says with a low tone but it was still heard by the others.

Irene gives Jongin a death glare and he looks at her, expressionless. " I miss you!"

"Stop it, Irene. I don't have time for this!" Sehun says, getting irritated.

"Can you two stop this fucking thing?! It makes me sick!" Jongin shouts, the jealousy too much for him to handle.

He jumps up from his seat and heads towards the door but Sehun grabs his hand and pulls him into his arms.

"S-Sehun." Jongin was shocked by the younger's actions.

Sehun doesn't answer Jongin: he just keeps staring at the beautiful male in front of him. His hand slowly touches his face and stops at the full, kissable lips.

"Jealous, huh?" Sehun flashes a teasing smile at the elder.

"Sehun!" Jongin pushes on Sehun's chest. "What are you doing?!"

"I can't hide it anymore, baby." Sehun declares, hugging Jongin's waist.

"Baby? What the hell is going on here?!" Irene shouts loudly, anger building.

"Sehun, no." Without realising, Jongin whines.

"Are you two a thing?" Irene asks again, glaring at the couple.

"Yes, we are." Sehun answers without any hesitation.

"Oh Sehun." Jongin pouts, whining.

Chu

Sehun can't hold back from kissing the lovable lips. Irene runs out the room in tears, leaving the two males alone together once again.

"Sehun! I told you to wait before we tell everybody." Jongin says, pout still on his face.

"Baby, how can I hold myself to not hug you and kiss you?" Sehun asks, hugging Jongin's waist once again.

"Whatever, Oh." Jongin finally relents, hugging his love back.

"I love you so much, Oh Jongin." Sehun murmurs.

Jongin blushes at hearing 'Oh' Jongin. Maybe he could be that someday...

"I love you too, Oh Sehun."

-

"By the way, Jongin, you need to be punished for fighting again today."

"What?" Jongin looks at Sehun, confused.

"Four rounds, maybe?" Sehun suggest, smirking devilishly.

"No!" Jongin exclaims. He breaks away from his boyfriend, trying to escape. But Sehun didn't give up that easily.

"Alright, maybe two?" Sehun advances on Jongin, grabbing him and pulling him into a hug.

"T-That sounds a bit better." the elder says, blushing.

Sehun chuckles. No one was cuter than his Nini.

Soooo, I rewrite this story and update it ! Thank you so much @WaterCommander for helping me to fix my grammar errors and all 😂❤