Convincing is The Hard Part

Jessica's P. O. V.

Flashback.......

"We are here, szerelmem" Paul smirked.

"Oh, Hungarian much?"

"Come on Jessica, let's go" he laughed as I took his outstretched arm.

"Muchas gracias, mi guapo caballero" I said in a deep Spanish accent.

"Okay, what the hell does that mean?"

Paul doesn't understand Spanish, Payback babe.

"I said thank you so much, my handsome knight"

"Knight huh? Let's go lovely"

He opened the gate to reveal an amazing cottage at a distance, a beautiful lawn and garden.

"Wow Paul, this is beautiful"

"Come on, let's get in szerelmem."

We walked into the cottage. The interior was breathtaking.

"This is so amazing. I love it"

Paul walked to where I was and slipped his hands around my waist.

"Glad you like it. My parents gave it to Ronan and I when I was 16"

"Wow, and its still so beautiful"

"That's not the only beautiful thing around here"

"Really? What else?"

"You. You are so beautiful that you light up this lonely cottage" he whispered. I turned around so that I was facing him, he pulled me closer that I felt his hardened member against me, I gulped, hard.

"Are you hungry" he asked

"Yes" I whispered

"Good, go into any room you like and freshen up. I will make dinner"

"Paul, am not hungry for food"

He looked at me for reassurance, and I nodded. Paul and I have been together for a longtime, and we never ever had sex, I was not ready. Well, Paul being Paul was willing to wait. Tonight was different, I was ready to give Paul my v-card. Paul leaned in and closed the distance that was between us.

"Are you sure Jessica?" He asked for the millionth time. I moaned in response. He picked me up and directed us to the bedroom.

He then.....................

End of flashback......

It hurts a lot every time I think about the rest of that night. Oh well, here I am, with Ronan at the same cottage I gave Paul my v-card.

"Hey, are you okay?" Ronan cupped my face

"Yeah am okay. I just spaced out. Am sorry"

"It fine mi amor. Let's go in"

We went in and I was relived the cottage looked nothing like what I saw when I came with Paul. I must say, quite a number of renovations happened here. The outside was the same. But the interior looked so different, except for the maple wood flooring. Ronan snaked his arms around my waist. Oh boy! Sex with Ronan? Not on top of my to do list.

"Ron" he hummed a response

"Can we do this later, am kind if hungry"

"Okay. Let's go cook"

"Go on, I will join you in a second"

Many utensils and cookings later

"Am so stuffed"

"We haven't had our dessert yet"

"Let's save that for later. Let's talk"

"Yeah, what about?"

"Am going back to Australia"

"What?"

"I came here for treatment, and am done. So I guess I have to leave"

"What about us?"

"I'd really like it if you came with me"

"But I don't want to leave. I want to stay here"

Oh no. This is not what I planned. Well I don't care. Honestly, I had a back up plan. Play the desperate girlfriend card.

"Its okay. I really wished we could be together. You know I love you so very much. I want to spend my eternity with you. But sadly, we can't"

"I know. Its kinda hard to choose between you and here. I love you, and I also love this place.. I just can't decide"

"Don't worry" I 'sniffed', "I have decided for you" I quickly gathered my things, not that I was really leaving. I had to do that so that Ron agrees to come with me, which of course will happen in 3,2,1

"Jess wait" I turned around, his face was only inches from mine

"What is it Ronan?"

"I'll go with you"

      ********************
"Sweety call us when you are in Australia"

"Sure thing ma"

"Take care of your health kiddo.."

"I will Dad."

"See you soon bambina"

"See you soon Joel" I sighed, after finishing all the goodbye rituals. Currently, am in Joel's SUV, waiting for the lame-o. The things is, am ready to go back to Australia. Ronan is already at the airport, Joel is taking me there.

"A million dollars for your thought"

"Took your lazy ass some minutes to get here" I scoffed. He rolled his eyes and sped off to the airport. We did all the necessaries and board an aeroplane.

       ******************
"Please buckle your seatbelts, we are about to land" a voice spoke through intercom. I slowly lifted my head off Ronan's shoulder, waking him up at the same time. A couple of minutes later, we were out to get a cab, or so I hoped.

"Hey Paul" Ronan shouted. What in the hippopotamus head is happening here? Why is Paul picking us up? Many unanswered questions flooded into my mind. This ain't time for questions, stupid.  Yeah right.. I walked and stood behind Ronan. I coughed silently. Ronan turned around and gave me his killer smile

"Um, Paul, I'd like you to meet someone. She is my girlfriend"

"Hello Paul. Nice to see you again"

And am done😜😜😜
Guess whose back? I had to take a break, coz of school. Now am back. I'll be updating every Sunday and Thursday (probably). I love you guys so much, don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Qotd: Parting is such a sweet sorrow
Juliet Capulet (Romeo and Juliet)