Confrontations

Jessica's P. O. V

"So let me get this straight, you and Jess are a thing now?"

"Yeah, man. Sorry I took your girl. But I have always liked her."

"Jessica, how could you? And what the fuck are you wearing?"

"Paul, you and I are done. Oh, in case you don't know am wearing make ups"

"Ronan, can I talk to you in private?"

" Not now brother, I have just returned. And am tired, let's just go home."

Paul sighed "okay, let's go"

We went to Paul's car, I took the backseat, Ron and Paul were in front. From where I was, I could clearly see Paul from the mirror. He gave me the I won't let you play with my brother look.

"Game on, Babe". I mouthed. You are not so winning this one Paul, I am in control of this game. It will be over only when I say it is.
        *******************
"Really? So what happened?"

"Chloe, Paul is beyond shocked"

"I know right." She paused, the kind of pause that hinted me she has something to tell me.

"What did Joel do?"

"Who said Joel did anything?"

"Don't bullshit me Chloe, what did he do?"

"Umh, we kinda sorta kissed"

"You did what????" I screamed

"Shhhhh."

"Okay, tell me then"

"He took me out for dinner, and we danced. Then, the rest happened"

"Did you guys fuck?"

"Ewwww, gross.. And no, we didn't"

"You know you have to tell him at some point that you like him"

"I know Jess. You know your brother."

"Sadly, yes.. Whatever you decide, I'll stand by you.".

" Thanks girlie.. Now about..." A voice in the background disturbed our conversation.

"What the fuck do you want Joel?"

"I want to fuck you, pretty hard"

What the heck?

"Umh, Chloe, in case you have forgotten, you haven't hung up"

She laughed, "sorry Jess. Its your idiot brother"

"I heard that" Joel said

"Umh, Jess, I gatta go and take care of this problem you call brother.. Bye"

"Yeah sure. Make sure he spanks you whilst you suck him"

"Whattt?" I laughed and hung up.  Well, that's that. I had to brief my best friend on today's activities, unfortunately, we were disturbed by a horny monster. What am I going to do with him?. Haha, nothing. That's Chloe's problem. Right now, I have more pressing issues to handle, Paul. Right now, I am so fucking puzzled. It didn't cross my damn mind that Paul would actually pick us up. Now he knows am back. He knows am in for revenge. I know he knows, he knows that I know that he knows.. That sounds damn crazy, right? Right now, am so (yawn) fucking (yawn) tired. I quickly hit the bathroom and quickly washed up, then slept with plots and thought in my mind.... Evil thoughts, if I might add..... (A/n might as well insert evil laughs here,,, lol...)