Final Blow

Jessica's POV

Author's Note : Oh my!!!!!!! I can't believe this is the last chapter before the epilogue... Happy readings everyone

"Mr Paul Manchester, for the attempted murder of  Miss Morgan Collins and for the murder of Miss Xiomara Collins, I hereby sentence you to........" I didn't really catch the last part. And hell, I didn't even care. For all I care, I don't mind even if he spends his entire lifeline in jail...

Now for the final blow........ I hope you guys remember Dr Ryan McLaren. If you don't, here is a quick reminder, he's the one that did my transplant way back in California.. Apparently, he and Paul go way back and they are not what you can term friends. If he was a superhero, then Ryan was a supervillain. Lol, am not just kidding guys. They really hate each others gut.. So the bottom line is I tracked him down and it took me apparently seven weeks to finally get to date him.. Well, even if I used him for the final blow in my revenge, I sort of had the hots for the guy.. What?? He's cute, and its not like I was actually dating anyone... Oh wait, I didn't tell you about Ronan and I ... I found out that Ronan was gay. But we had to act like boyfriend and girlfriend because Paul had guys watching over him.

         ***************
Paul walked with other prisoners filling into the visiting room. He spotted me and walked over.

"What are you doing here?" He asked

"I don't know. I missed seeing your murderous hands, so I came to say hie" I said sarcastically

"Cut the crap Jessica. Why are you here?"

"I came to show you my fiancé and give you this" I slide the envelope towards him, as Ryan walked over.

"Hello dear friend" Ryan said sarcastically "nice seeing you suit up in orange."

"Shut it McLaren." He turned to me, "he  is your fucking fiancé? Out of all people Jessica you had to date the one I hate the most?"

"Yup" I popped the 'p'

"Are you that bad?" He sighed

"Do you blame me Paul?"

"I said I am fucking sorry. Why don't you get it?"

"Whatever Paul.. Won't you open the gift we brought?"

He looked at us and sighed in defeat. He tore the envelope and let the card free. He read and immediately, I saw red....

"You are getting married to him??? In three weeks?? How could you Jessica Williams?"

"I think we are in a free society where I get to choose who I get married to. By the way, the name is Jessica McLaren. We got married today by registration." I showed him the diamond ring, "isn't he a keeper?" I smirked

"You came here to rub it in my face.. Right?"

"Glad you caught up,,, lame-o" Ryan sneered

"That was a low blow Jessica. Right now, I want the both of you to leave, and don't ever come to me again.."

"Don't worry inmate, we won't be coming."

"Oh, by the way Paul, you would really do me a very great honour if you'll be my best man." Ronan said dead seriously. I bust out laughing.. This guy will surely be the death of me.

"Oh babe, he'll surely look good in that orange suit" a series of more laughter and a growl.

"Sweetheart, the best man in orange is mad.. Let's leave.."

"Ba bye Paul. I hope you have learnt your lesson. Never mess with Jessica Williams McLaren"

And we were out, but not before I saw Paul's angry look. Its didn't bother me one bit. After all, I had finally gotten the ultimate revenge against my ex boyfriend... And am damn contented..........

     The End.......

I swear I can cry... I can't believe its almost done... Just the epilogue to come.. Thanks to y'all for your love and support.. I really appreciate and it really means a lot.... Andd, I love y'all soo very much.... You guys are so amazing...