Little Whispers

This chapter is dedicated to all Joel - Chloe fans. Hope you will love it..

Joel's P. O. V

Well, after our little Disney episode, I drove for about forty minutes, when I got to our destination, that one beach. Here's the thing, Charlotte has always wanted to be at this place. How do I know that? It pays to crush on your little sister's best friend, right?

"Oh my!!! Joel!!!! Yaaaaay!!!!" Chloe screamed after she woke up and absorbed the surrounding.

"You know, you have to pipe down a little bit"

"Way to ruin the excitement asshole" she snorted, I let out a chuckle. This girl is adorable.

"This place is beautiful"

"Yes, it is."
            **************
After the usual routines, we finally made it to our suite. It had two rooms and what looked like a living room.

"You can go settle in, and maybe later we can go out"

"Why would we go out?"

"We have a shopping to do, remember?"

"Oh yes,, that. I'll just freshen up"

She went to one of the rooms, I went to the other..

I quickly freshened up, and dressed up in seconds.. Here's the thing, I want to annoy Chloe. She looks cute when she's annoyed. Damn, I look great.

What's holding up this girl? I honestly am so desperate to go out. But I know Chloe, and am so not going to call or ask her, else I'll risk the life of my balls.

"Hey ugly duckling"

Its about time. I turned around and holy.fucking.shit. This girl is going to be the death of me.

"If you are done staring, let's go." She smirked.

"You can't blame me ma'am. You look amazing"

"Let's go man, and stop staring."

I let out a chuckle and we left..

We walked around, into different shops, and I must confess, I will never ever go shopping with a girl, ever again.

"Remind me why you are killing my feet?"

"Because you took me to a place, miles away from home, you didn't bother telling me, now I have to shop for necessities."

"You already have a gazillion of bags, what else do you need?"

"Have you ever been a woman? No right? So shut up and quietly enjoy your not-telling-me punishment."

"Okay ma'am"

"I so love it when you say that." Chloe let out a whisper. In seconds her eyes budged out. Guess that wasn't supposed to come out.

"What did you say?"

"Umh, nothing. Just talking to myself" she relaxed.

Sorry sweet cheeks, I heard that. I let out a chuckle.

Chloe's P. O. V.

So Joel isn't bad huh? He took me to the one place ave always wanted to go, Montage Laguna. Well, he ought to pay for not letting me pack my essentials, so he's taking me shopping.