Chapter 2

I went on the bed and waited for him to join me he slid on the other side of me and I moved closer to him and put my head next to his and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I sighed contently.

I wanted to say something and I think I still had some alcohol in me because in the next minute I blurted out something that I have concealed for 4 years.

"Parker," I whispered to see if he was awake
" Yes angel ," he replied
I opened my eyes to see him scrolling on his phone, he felt me staring and looked down at me
I put my mouth near his ear and closed my eyes while whispering

" I love you Parker," I said softly
" Aw you know I love you too," said kissing my forehead

" No Parker, I'm in love with you, I have fallen in love with you," I explained and then I was out like lightening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up with a massive headache and I winced when I opened my eyes, ugh too bright for me, I slowly opened my eyes and let it adjust to the brightness of my room, my dad must have opened my curtain this morning.
My head was pounding, I looked on my right and on my table was a glass of water, two tablets and a note.
I took the tablet and gulped the water down and then read the note,
Good morning pumpkin
Breakfast is in the microwave and try not to be late for school again I will see you in two weeks I have a meeting to go to
P.S Don't know what happen but last night Parker rushed out of the house
Lots of love
Your Dad

Man two weeks alone in the house, oh well at least Parker will give me company, talking about Parker what the hell happened last night?
I tried to remember but all I got was more pain and white flashes oh well I'll just ask Parker in school...
Holy shit school!! I looked at the time and saw it was 7:45 oh I guess I had time since school starts at 8:30
I quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom and cringed at the sight of my tangled hair and crusty eyes.
I did my morning routine and after I had a nice hot shower I dried myself and got dressed pulling on my undergarments and pulling a white dress with a black belt at the waist that reached just above my knee, i wore my black pumps and slipped on the necklace Parker got for me with our 6 and 7 year old selves hugging and playing, he got it for my 17 birthday .

My 18 birthday is coming up in a few days I can't wait I'm finally going to tell him how I feel about him. I just hope that after I tell him, things won't be weird between us if he doesn't feel the same.
I put on eyeliner, lipstick, my watch and my heart earrings and left my hair in natural waves that reached my waist I grabbed my phone and backpack with my keys and ran out of the house jumped in the car and raced to school. I almost died 5 times while driving to school. I'm a reckless driver.

When I reached the school I parked the car in my usual spot and jumped out locking my car.
I looked around for my friends but soon stopped when I heard people screaming my name.
I looked at the entrance of the hall and there stood my crazy group of friends jumping and shouting my name.

I rolled my eyes and giggled at them when I reached them they pulled me into a group hug nearly crushing me but soon they let go and I could breath properly.

"Gosh guys are you trying to kill me or something," I teased jabbing my elbow into Nicole's side and pushing her boyfriend Danny off her.

"Awww mahn how did you figure it out so quickly,"said Andy playfully