Friends

You shower and change into more presentable clothes, not bothering to put makeup on. Grabbing your purse, you walk to the nearest bar. As soon as you enter, you see Markiplier. He immediately notices and walks up to you. "Hey stranger." you say, waving. "Hello Y/N. You look lovely tonight." You roll your eyes.

"So why do you end up being every place I go?" you ask him, causing him to chuckle. "I don't know. Maybe it's fate. The gods are trying to get us together." "Yeah right." You sit at the bar, next to Mark. "You didn't walk away from me, i'll take that as a good sign." "Well, as long as you don't drug my drink, I have no reason to walk away." He smiles at you, and for a second you think you see what appear to be fangs.

'My mind's playing tricks on me.' Mark stares at you with amusement. 'Why's he staring at me like that?' "You look so beautiful, Y/N. Your boyfriend tell you that every day?" "Ye-" 'No, he doesn't. I can't even remember the last time he's said I looked beautiful.' "Um, yeah. Like every day." Mark smiles at you again. "That's good. A girl like you should be told that every minute."

'Why is he so nice to me? Does the Markiplier like me that much? I'm just some fan.' "Y/N, I know i'm probably coming on way too strong, but I would like to get to know you better. Even if I can't be your boyfriend, i'd like to be your friend." You mentally blush. "We can be friends." you say, with a smile. (lot of smiling going on. I like to use smiles waaay too much)

"That's good." he says, staring into your eyes. You see something in them. A dark glow. Just for a second. Then it's gone. You shake it off and take a sip of your drink. "You know you're very lucky." Mark says, smirking. "Why's that?" "You get to get drunk with the Markiplier. And be his friend. Lucky, lucky Y/N." "Yeah right."

You notice Mark staring over to the side. "Mark?" He ignores you. "Yo Mark." You wave your hand in front of his face. He stands up, anger in his eyes. "Hey dude. Chill." you say, grabbing his arm and pulling him back down. "What's going on?" He looks back into your eyes. "Nothing. Let's just drink." He smiles at you. But it seems kinda fake.

You raise your glass and clink it against his. "To our new friendship." You nod and take a big sip of your drink. Mark seems to stare off to the side constantly and then look back to you. "What's so interesting over there?" you ask. "Nothing. I just see someone that looks familiar, that's all."

(I have no idea whether to make the person Dark sees Anti or Y/N's boyfriend. Hmm... Any thoughts, my few readers? I'll just do whatever you pick if anyone actually comments.)