Longly Awaited

Darkiplier's POV: I watch my love walk away. He made her sad. The stupid mortal hurt her. And now I have to hurt him. I know I promised her I wouldn't, but this can't be stopped. He needs to pay. I storm back into the bar, ready to kill him right here and now.

I find him sitting at the bar, with the many girls Y/N described. I just watch them, thinking of how i'll kill him. I get my plan, and walk towards the bar. I go right to the spot where he is. I order some fancy drink from the bartender, and lean against the bar. All of the whores around him are staring at me. "Hey, aren't you Markiplier?" one asks.

I smile and flip my hair. "Yeah." "Oh my God, I LOVE your videos!" "Is that right?" I ask, in a flirtatious tone. The bartender hands me my drink, and I turn to walk away. I stop and look back at them. "Hey girls, would you like to come over here with me?" In seconds, they're all following me. I look back at Y/N's horrid boyfriend and give him a wink.

I sit in a booth, and am soon surrounded by them all. They all talk over each other, fighting for my attention. I decide to start my revenge now. I spill my drink all over my shirt. "I'm such an idiot." I say, getting up, and pulling my shirt off. "I'll get you some napkins." one says. "I'm gonna go clean up in the bathroom. Stay right here, ladies." "Okay." they say, staring at my chest.

I run to the bathroom. When I enter, I see Jack on the ground, mumbling to himself. "There's Jackie." I say, laughing. "You!" he yells. Then he groans. "Why? Why did you do this to me?!" he yells. I just chuckle. I grab his chin and make him look at me. "Good boys never win."

I watch him fight with himself, and his sanity, for a few minutes, before getting bored of it. But now that I know Jack's not gonna be in my way tonight, I can deal with Y/N's boyfriend. I walk up to the bar, only occupied by him. "Hey, you're the guy that took my lady friends away!" he yells, as soon as he sees me.

"Mark Fischbach." I say. It's half true anyway. He stares at me confused for a second. "Y/N mentioned a Mark. Are you him?!" I nod, smirking. "You son of a bitch!" he says, getting in my face. "You ya see, you are a horrible human being. But you hurt Y/N, and that's all I care about."

He raises his arm, and swings it at me. I grab his wrist, inches away from my face. "Let's take this out back, shall we?" I ask, nodding towards the door leading to a back alleyway. He pulls his arm back, and then hurries outside. I glance around the bar, to make sure no one notices, and follow him out.

He's leaning against the wall of the dark alley, smug grin on his face. "I can't wait to beat the shit out of you." he mutters, cracking his knuckles. "Oh, well see about that." I smirk, just showing the tips of my fangs. (Geez, this sounds like a vampire book now.) The human obviously doesn't notice them, and starts pacing; a sort of pre-fight ritual.

I take off Mark's glasses, and set them down near the door. "You're gonna regret what you did to Y/N." I say, after cracking my neck. The mortal just chuckles. "Are you done stalling?" he asks, with a snicker. "Stalling? I was just giving you some time to grieve your death." He blankly stares at me, like i'm crazy, before closing his fist.

In seconds after that, he punches me square in the nose. I grab his arm and snap it right at the elbow. He barely screams, hiding the pain like a man. I then push him into the brick wall and hit him. Over and over again. In the face, in the stomach, in the chest. I hit him as lightly as I can, wanting his pain to go on for as long as possible.

I stop for a second, when he's on his knees, coughing up blood. I kneel down and grab his hair, making him look at me. "Y/N didn't deserve such scum like you." I kick him into the wall, causing a few bricks to break off. "She's a treasure!" "Not to be taken for granted!" "She should get whatever she wants, whenever she wants it!" "Anyone would be lucky to have her!" I yell as I hit him.

When he's curled up in a ball on the ground, in a puddle of his own blood, I decide to end this. Finally kill the monster(I love that I just made DARKIPLIER call someone else a monster XD) who hurt Y/N so much. I grab him by the hair again, putting my other hand on his chin, and turn, until I hear the satisfying crack of his weak bones.

I stand up and look at him. "Worthless." I mutter, turning to go inside. I stop and walk back to him. I kick his face, as hard as I can, causing every last bone in it to break and crumble in word. I smile at my work. "Y/N will be mine now." I walk away, laughing.

One of my friends questioned me and I realized I should explain it. So I put it as "Darkiplier's POV" and he said Mark a few times. So Y/N in the story doesn't know that it's not Mark. But outside of the story, we obviously all know it's Dark. Since it's in his POV and Y/N isn't there, I made it like that. Just for the people like my friend who didn't get it.

And i'm sorry I was gone for so long. I went on vacation, then had a lot of junk going on. School starts tomorrow, so I will have that to do, but honestly, i'm going to post more than I have been when school begins. Anywhale, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I tried really hard, but I suck at writing Dark and fights. Love you guys, BUH BYE!