Was that jacksepticeye???

You look over to where his vision was occupied. You scan the people, trying to figure out who he was looking at. You don't see anyone out of the ordinary. You decide to stop caring and stop looking. The last second before you turn back to Mark, you see someone who looks like your second favorite youtuber, jacksepticeye. When you quickly look back, he's gone.

You look all around the room, trying to find him. "Yo." Mark says, grabbing your attention. You stare at him. "What are you doing?" "I thought I saw jacksepticeye." "He's not even in this continent. You didn't see him." "But-" "He's not here." "Then who did you see that looked like a friend?" "I saw someone that looked like Jack. But it wasn't him." he says, locking eye contact.

You sigh, giving up. "So, Y/N-" Mark gets cut off by your phone ringing. You check it and see that it's your best friend. "Sorry, I gotta take this." you say, starting to get up. "No you don't." Mark says, grabbing your arm. "I have to." you say, pulling your arm away. You think you hear Mark make almost a growl, but ignore it and answer your phone.

"Y/N-" Suddenly the call stops. You look at your phone and the screen becomes static before going black. "Stupid piece of garbage." you mumble, hitting your hand against your phone. "Looks like you don't have to take that after all." Mark says. You look at him and see a smirk on his face. You can even feel how evil it is. It makes you slightly afraid of him. "I guess not." you say, sighing and sitting down, not wanting to let him notice your fear.