Walked Home by jacksepticeye

"J-jack?" you ask, confused. "That's my name." he says, smiling. "How did you- Why are you here?" "I was walking home. This is the shortest path. But i'm glad I found you." "Me too. It's so cold and I was starting to lose hope." "Well, your knight in shining armor is here. Oh and here." he extends his arm, coat in hand.

You gladly take his coat and quickly slip it on. You didn't care if it was rude to take his coat, you were freezing. "Do you want me to walk you back home?" he asks. "Yeah. Yeah, that'd be nice." "Okay. Where do you live?" "Oak Street."(I just came up with a random street name, it could be whatever you want:P) "That's not far from here. It's only about ten minutes. Come on."

He starts to walk, and you follow. The first minute is silent. Jack just looks around, almost in a nervous way. You shrug it off, thinking it's probably the scary scenery. You start to think about the bar, and the showdown between Mark and Jack. Maybe you could ask Jack. You spend the next minute working up the courage to speak.

"So what was with Mark at the bar?" you ask, hoping Jack has the answer. "Uh...well...when he gets drunk...he tends to be...a little bit...ya know." "Oh. Wait. But I thought he couldn't drink." Jack freezes for a second. "He just can't drink a ton. He has pills for it or something. That's all I know." "That makes sense. It's just i'd never think he'd act like that."

"How long have you known him anyway?" Jack asks, a little too concerned. "Less than a day. I met him this morning at a coffee shop." "Well, listen, I don't mean to be rude...but maybe you shouldn't get to know him. Mark's a complicated guy. And he's going through some stuff right now. I think it might be best for you to stay away."

'What is he saying? To stay away from Mark? This doesn't make any sense. I thought they were friends.' you think, as you silently walk. "Well here we are. Oak Street." You look up, to see your apartment building. "I'll see you later?" you ask. "Maybe not." is all he says, as he quickly walks away.