Jack's Sweet Home

"Hey Jack?" you ask, looking up at the slightly taller man pulling you along as if you were his. "Yes Y/N?" he says, glancing at you for a second, before turning back to the sun-shined sidewalk. You pause to consider your question and add a build-up. "I thought you lived in Ireland?" Jack almost stops walking as you ask. Then he scratches his head with a confused face.

"Uh...it's kinda complicated. I came here for PAX and it became a prolonged stay. In the meantime I rented an apartment, so I wouldn't have to stay at a hotel. It's not a permanent thing." "Oh." you say, feeling partially sad that Jack is going to leave sometime in the future. 'PAX? PAX was in...it's now...' "But Jack, PAX was like a month ago." you blurt out. "I know. Prolonged stay, remember?" he says, on the edge of annoyed.

"Yeah, I know. That's just a long time. Especially for a unplanned stay. What happened?" "Can we not continue discussing this? I'm sorry, I just don't know you that well, and even though I consider us friends, it's kinda personal." You open your mouth to say something else, but sigh and close it. 'Just drop it.' you tell yourself, not needing the man you're staying with mad at you. The conversation took up the entire walk to Jack's place.

"Well here we are. 'Home Sweet Home'." You examine the building in front of you. It's a small apartment, half the size of the others. "Is this a two house apartment?" "Yup." he says, very proudly. "How the Hell did you get one of these? These are the rarest thing in this town." "I do have like...seven...teen...MILLION SUBSCRIBERS."

"And PewDiePie has fifty-nine million. Your point?" "Ah, funny girl. How...how many subscribers...do you have then?" he asks, sarcasm poisoning his voice. He stares at you while you silently glare for what feels like ages. "And...I win." he says, now unlocking the door. "I could be just as famous as you guys if I wanted to." you defend, walking in after him. "Yeah sure. Whatever you think."

"You, sir, suck." you mumble, crossing your arms. "And you, milady, swallow." He says, pulling off a mic drop motion. "You did not just say that." you say, punching his arm. "Just stating the facts." He starts laughing. "I will beat you up, potato boy!" you yell, fake punching him everywhere. He leans down, and picks you up by your legs. Swinging you over his shoulder, he carries you to another room. "Put me down!" you screech, hitting his back. "If you want." he says, letting go of your legs for a second.

You scream as your face inches closer to the ground. "Not funny, Jack!" You punch his back even harder. "What? You told me to put you down. Did you not?" he asks, and you can hear the smirk in his voice. "Not. Like. That." He starts laughing. "Come on, seriously, put me down!" He sighs. "Fine." he mumbles, lightly setting you down on the couch. When he looks at your face he begins to laugh again. "What?!" you ask, tilting your head to the side.

He doesn't stop laughing, just points to the top of your head. You touch your hair, and discover that it's a mess from being upside down. "Jack!" you yell, trying to pat it back into place. "Here." he says, still kinda laughing. He reaches his hands over and smooths out your hair. He then pats the top of your head. "Good Girl." he says, smiling. You jokingly hit his hands away and roll your eyes. "I can already tell that this is going to be a fun night." he says, giving you a genuine smile. "Oh boy, I hope so." you say, matching his sarcasm level from before.

(I honestly had no ideas for this before. I like to make long-term writing plans, which leaves the in-between screwed. i did force myself to get some done though.

I also see a decent amount of comments that I don't know if they're to the story or Dark or Y/N but just seem like hate to me, and that makes it kinda worse for me. This story already sucks enough, I dont need to be told, guys XD)