Mark Who

You and Jack have a great night. You dance, and sing, and talk, and play fight, and watch Rick and Morty. You don't even realize what time it is because you're having so much fun, until you glance at the clock, double take, and read it as 3:52 AM. "Jeez Us Christ." you mumble, looking back at Jack. "We stayed up pretty late, huh?" he asks, smirking. "More like pretty early at this point." He lightly smiles. "Well...it's already tomorrow. Should we just stay up?" As you go to answer, your tiredness suddenly hits you. You rub your eyes and yawn. "So I assume that means you want to sleep." He chuckles. "Like till noon." you say, through another yawn.

"Well come here then." he says, standing up and walking away. You follow him into his bedroom. "I'm actually not tired. Kinda used to staying up all night. Whether I want to or not. So i'll leave you be." You sit on the edge of his bed and smile up at him. "Thanks Jack. I had a lot of fun. This night- I really need this." He smiles back. "Anything to make you happy. But I hope you're ready for just as much fun the second you get out of bed." he says, while walking away. "Aye Aye Captain." you yell to him. You lay down in his bed and pull the covers up to your neck. His bed is the most comfortable you've ever laid in. You close your eyes and happily sigh.

"How did I get this lucky?" you whisper to yourself. Then your eyes shoot open. You only met Jack...through Mark. Thoughts and visions of Mark fill your head. You had completely forgotten about Mark. You were having so much fun with Jack, Mark's existence totally slipped your mind. You mostly just feel really bad that you forgot about someone who is a great friend to you. For minutes, you roll around, guilt soaking in, until you can finally convince yourself that it was an honest mistake and he would probably just laugh it off. You close your eyes again, and let the darkness consume your brain.

(I was gonna wait to post this cuz it's so short and I have 2 more chapters that kinda go with it. But my creep buddo told me I should do it now so...I'll get the rest up later then. Good day, sir[s]!)