Part Two

Kurapika's father arranged for his son to leave immediately. The Omega had no time to pack, the next few moments a confusing flurry of action. When Kurapika finally caught up to what was happening, he was in a carriage with Chrollo sitting across from him.
Chrollo was looking out the window passively, his head resting on a hand. Kurapika looked down at his lap, wondering what his future held.
After a bit of time passed Chrollo spoke, causing Kurapika to jump. "You seem to think an awful lot."
"Why do you say that?" Kurapika asked, looking up slightly.
"Your eyes are right in front of me, and yet so far away." Chrollo stated. "What are you thinking about?"
Kurapika sat up quickly and crossed his arms. "Just go back to looking out the window. I would like to enjoy a bit of silence before I'm rushed into being married."
Chrollo nodded and fell silent, his eyes wandering back to the window. Kurapika relaxed and closed his eyes, lowering his head again. There was about an hour of silence before Chrollo spoke up again.
"We're almost there." The Alpha said, keeping his voice lowered so as not to upset Kurapika too much. "My uncle will want to meet you..."
Chrollo sounded a bit worried, which surprised Kurapika. He looked up at the gloomy man. "Should I be worried about anything?"
Chrollo laughed, his eyes closing for a moment. "No, no. Just try not to break his bones or anything; he's easily offended so..."
Kurapika tilted his head as Chrollo's voice became more serious. "I must ask something of you."
"What is it?" Kurapika raised an eyebrow.
"My uncle is very traditional." Chrollo explained. "It would be best if you acted more... Submissive when he's around."
Kurapika slapped Chrollo and glared. "Never."
Chrollo put his hands up defensively. "I only ask because I don't wish to see you harmed because of me. You may act in any way you wish, but it would be wrong of me to keep this bit of information from you. He can be a bit aggressive towards Omegas and Betas who act out of place."
Kurapika looked away angrily and nodded shortly. "I suppose if we are to act happy together then I must."
Chrollo rubbed his sore cheek and returned to looking out the window. When they arrived the driver opened the door for them and Chrollo exited first, turning to help Kurapika out. Kurapika brushed his hand away and exited the carriage on his own.
"Never touch me unless you have to." Kurapika said, walking towards the door. Chrollo rushed to catch up with him.
"My apologies."
The Alpha held the door open for him and Kurapika entered. Chrollo lived in a mansion, one larger than the Kurta Estate. The walls were a bland beige and there weren't many decorations adorning the walls. The carpets were blue, but not a very flattering shade.
"Hm." Kurapika looked around, unimpressed. "I expected a darker theme."
"My uncle is in charge of the decorations." Chrollo said. "We should go see him immediately. The sooner the better."
Kurapika nodded and followed Chrollo down a long and bare hall, stopping at a set of blue double doors. Chrollo held his hand out to Kurapika, who reluctantly took it. They took a deep breath, opening the doors.