Part Four

Kurapika slept oddly well. The darkness of sleep became lighter as he began to awaken, a soft voice seeping in from the background. He felt a hand on his forehead brushing away a few strands of hair, then a slight pressure on his cheek. The darkness returned for what seemed like only a moment.
When he opened his eyes, he saw that he was alone. The curtains were drawn over the window, so he couldn't tell the time of day. He sat up and stretched, then scooted to the edge of the bed. He was about to get up when Chrollo walked in from the adjoining bathroom; the alpha was shirtless and his hair was damp, a towel thrown across his shoulders.
Kurapika willed his blush away and averted his gaze. "I was wondering where you went."
"Oh?" Chrollo asked, chuckling. "Were you worried about me?"
"No!" Kurapika said quickly. He crossed his arms. "I'm in a new place is all."
Chrollo nodded. "Right. I recall a recent study that said when Omegas are in a new or strange place they become stressed and afraid."
"You prick." Kurapika huffed. While the information was true and he was a bit afraid of being alone, it was still extremely insulting and embarrassing for Chrollo to point it out. Chrollo simply smiled at him and patted his head, which only made Kurapika angrier.
"Don't worry. I'll stay nearby." Chrollo reassured.
Kurapika swatted his hand away and growled, standing swiftly and storming into the bathroom. "I'm getting in the shower!"

_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_  _-_-_-_

The cool water ran down Kurapika's back, calming him down. His temper had caused him to overheat.
He enjoyed showers that were a little less than lukewarm, but he couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. He blamed it on Chrollo and the strange place, as well as his painfully obvious Omega class. He felt so weak now that he was expected to depend on an Alpha, especially since he felt...
The need to be around Chrollo constantly.
He hated himself for wanting the Alpha near; for wanting comforting embraces and soothing words. He let silent tears fall down his face, mixing with the water from the faucet.
He felt afraid and far lonelier than he had in years, but he could never admit to such a thing. He hated how weak he was...

_-_-_-_  _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_  _-_-_-_

When Kurapika got out of the shower he tensed. He had a towel to dry his hair and cover up with, but he had forgotten to bring clothes to change into. His heart almost stopped.
He hesitantly cracked the door open and peeked around it. "Ch-Chrollo?"
"Yes?" The Alpha answered immediately. He was sitting at a desk reading some paperwork.
"I-I um..." Kurapika tried to steady his wavering voice, but failed. "I forgot to get clothes..."
Chrollo looked up from the paperwork with a raised eyebrow. "Oh? Would you like me to find some for you?"
Kurapika nodded quickly, his face dark red. Chrollo stood and searched through the dresser he had put Kurapika's things in. The Alpha hadn't really paid much attention to the attire that had been chosen for the Kurta, and Kurapika hadn't bothered to look. Chrollo hummed and held up two outfits. "Do you want the see-through gown or the leather shorts?"
Kurapika's eyes widened and he growled. "That's not funny! What else is there?"
"All they packed you were sexy getups." Chrollo commented. "You could wear a leather crop top with these shorts though, and it would suit you nicely."
"Wh-what?! No way!" Kurapika shouted. "Just give me some of your clothes!"
Chrollo hummed in thought, then nodded. "They'll be a bit loose though. Do you want to borrow some underwear too, or are you fine with thongs?"
Kurapika growled and slammed the door, causing Chrollo to chuckle. The Omega couldn't believe his father had allowed this! He hated how it was assumed that he would suddenly dress like a slut because he had an Alpha. He sat on his towel on the bathroom floor, his knees to his chest and his arms hanging loosely around his legs. He jumped and moved to cover himself with another towel when he heard the door open.
"So modest." Chrollo teased. The Alpha handed Kurapika his clothes and left him to get dressed. 'At least I know he won't be sleeping around with the staff.'
Kurapika got changed quickly and looked at himself in the mirror. Chrollo had given him a black cotton shirt that went to his mid-thigh and a black pair of pants that hung low on his hips. He thought for a moment, then nodded, deeming his clothing appropriate.
When he exited the bathroom Chrollo looked at him with an unfamiliar expression in his eyes, causing Kurapika to blush. "What? Do I look stupid?"
"No, not at all." Chrollo said, then hummed. "If you don't mind, will you stay in here all day? I need to go get some proper clothes for you."
"Why? I thought I was allowed to do as I please." Kurapika frowned, crossing his arms. "Are you going to force me?"
Chrollo moved so quickly that Kurapika blinked in shock. The Alpha pushed him against the wall, pinning his hands at his sides. "No. I won't force you."
"Th-then why-" Kurapika began, slightly afraid.
"Kurapika..." Chrollo growled lowly, causing the Omega to shiver. He leaned in and inhaled Kurapika's scent deeply then whispered in his ear. "Do you have any idea how sexy you look right now? If I had no morals, I would claim you right here against this wall."
Kurapika gasped and closed his eyes, shaking in fear and anticipation. He didn't know whether he wanted it or not.
Chrollo pulled away slightly to look at Kurapika's face. "Many of the Alphas who work here have no morals. For your safety, I ask you to stay here."
The Alpha stepped away from him and turned to leave. "You don't have to though."
Kurapika was left with shaky knees, his rapidly thumping heart and his muddled mind at war.