Part Six

//slight warn. Is hot.

When Chrollo reentered their shared room he stiffened, the plate of rice almost falling from his hands. He had brought back his food in case Kurapika really did want some.
Kurapika looked up at him and whined softly, his body curling tighter around his pillow. Chrollo sat the plate on a counter and strode up to the bed. His quick movements caused Kurapika to flinch, so he slowed his steps and crawled onto the bed slowly. Kurapika shivered under his gaze.
The Omega was not in heat, but his skin was flushed and his breathing was labored as if he was. Chrollo bit his lip, looking unsure of what to do.
Kurapika had suppressed his feelings so much that he had gone into a temporary heat. The only difference between a normal heat and his current condition was that his pheromones wouldn't affect Chrollo. He whined, wanting contact of any sort.
Chrollo rested his hand on Kurapika's shoulder hesitantly, humming when Kurapika moaned softly. He leaned down and kissed Kurapika's shoulder, then up his neck. Kurapika arched into him and Chrollo pulled the Omega to his chest, rubbing his back soothingly and continuing to kiss Kurapika's neck. Kurapika felt lost.
The Alpha was so strong and beautiful... Kurapika whined needily and nuzzled into Chrollo's neck, his breath coming in quick gasps. Chrollo rubbed Kurapika's hips, causing the Kurta to moan and his eyes to turn red. The Alpha was taken aback, but he continued to assist the Kurta, opting to bring it up later.
"Ch-Chrollo..." Kurapika moaned softly, grabbing Chrollo's shoulders and grinding against him. The Omega flipped him onto his back, straddling his waist and moving against him. Chrollo gasped and felt himself harden; Kurapika was just too beautiful, his lips parted slightly and his eyes closed. He growled and grinded against Kurapika, pulling the Omega into a kiss.
Kurapika gasped and pulled away, his eyes wide and a delicious moan passing his lips. Chrollo looked into his eyes, seeing the fear and lust and... Something else within.
Kurapika shook suddenly, then collapsed. Chrollo turned them onto their sides and pulled the Omega close. His Omega...

Chrollo sighed and closed his eyes, not wanting to leave Kurapika's side to take care of himself. He opted to stay and comfort the Kurta, his feelings altering no matter how much he willed them not to.