Personal 17

Personal 17

Benjamin P.O.V.

SEPTEMBER 22nd(10:55 PM)

AFIA HAS NOT BEEN FOUND FOR 17 HOURS

We had gotten off of the bus a few minutes ago, and Jackson was going to come back and crash on the couch, since he didn't feel like going back to his dorm. It had been a long week for all of us, and we are all pretty much tired of hotels and football. But we did leave traveling with 2 won games underneath our belt.

"You got to admit, yo boy was doing the damn thing, in that end zone." Jackson shrugged.

"You were just being a show-"

Our mini banter was interrupted from my phone ringing, I figured it was Afia calling me back, but it wasn't, it was an unknown number, frowning I answered the phone, "Hello?"

"I am done with her Benjamin." My blood boiled, I knew exactly who it was. And then my body froze, the her he was talking about, was Afia.

"Ryan," I said carefully, "What the fuck did you do?" I said my hands clenching into a fist.

The only thing he said was, "You should go see for yourself."

My heart dropped and I yelled, "Step on the gas!"

Jackson asked no questions and he began speeding.

"You're dead." I said trying to stop myself from shaking.

"Not before her." He said before hanging up.

What the hell had he done to her, what had he done to my daughter and to—to my future wife. I would fucking lose my mind if they were taken from me. Gripping my hair in my hands, I yelled. Why was this drive taking so fucking so long.

Before Jackson could park the car, I jumped out the car and went to the door to see that it was lock, not having time to unlock it I pushed my full body into the door and broke the lock. Rushing in I saw her there, she looked lifeless.

I ran over to her and saw that a brick was sitting on her leg, my heart was in shambles, I took the brick off her leg and sat on the floor next to her and placed her head in my lap.

"Afia, baby are you ok?" I said taking the tape off her lips and untying the rope from her wrists.

She was not responding, but I could feel her weak pulse, she had marks around her neck and I noticed that she was bleeding from everywhere.

"Jackson-"

"There on their way man." He said head down.

I bunched her up in my arms, not caring about the blood that was smearing across me, I didn't want to let her go.

"Baby it's going to be okay, Amara is going to be fine, you're going to be fine, we're going to get married, and you can start your restaurant." I said rocking her back in forth. I was in denial and I refused to accept that she was gone.