Personal 25

Personal 25

Afia P.O.V.

October 29th 10:45 AM (Benjamin's Birthday)

"Happy Birthday." I jumped on the bed, waking Ben from his slumber.

He groaned and tried turning around in the bed but I just jumped to the other side and screamed again, "Happy Birthday."

Still not budging he covered his head underneath the pillow and put his hand over it, and flipped over on his back. I could tell that he was still tired from being on the road but that made no exception for us to not celebrate his birthday.

I sat down straddling him and placed both hands on his chest saying, "Baby come on."

"Don't you just want to sleep in." He said his voice muffled from the pillow.

I moved the pillow out of his face and he looked at me with very tired eyes, smiling I kissed him. "I have something for you."

"What is it?" He said placing both hands on my hips and rubbing.

I got off of him and left the room, and grabbed the tray of food and the birthday bag, it wasn't the one that I found in the jewelry store but I saw it and I just thought it was cute.

I walked into the room with a beaming smile, I was more excited for his birthday then he was, but I was determined to make him though.

"Now this is not your real birthday gift but I just thought you would love it." I said sitting the tray across him and crawling into bed next to him.

He side eyed me before taking the gift, he felt around in the bag before pulling out the shirt. He unfolded and held it out for him to read, he laughed and read it out loud, "Daddies who play football are better."

"I know it's cheesy but I thought it was cute and since you-" I was silenced by his kiss.

He pecked me one last time before saying, "I love it."

"You do?" I smiled.

"Yes, now what else is in here." He said placing his hand back into the bag, and this time he pulled out the Nike sweatpants that I got for him, since I knew that he loved Nike oh so much. He reached into the bag and pulled out the shirt that matched.

"How did you find these colors, they have been sold out everywhere." He said basically drooling.

I shrugged and said, "I don't know, I just picked out the only color you didn't have, but there is something else."

Reaching into the bag he pulled out the Nike shoe box, "You did not get me the matching shoes."

"Oh, but I did." I grinned as he flipped the top up.