Never known

No POV:

A boy, Barry Allen and his best friend Caitlin Snow. She's been his best friend for the past 3 years and they have been the best 3 years of his life. Everyday he gets to see Caitlin., She's beautiful, smart, and nice.

Barry has always known he had feelings for Caitlin but He has never known is she felt the same way. He doesn't have a crush on her, it's much more than that. You could practically say that He loves her and he'd nod his head in agreement.

"Barry? Barry?" Said Caitlin as she waved her hand in front of his face. Barry jumped from day dreaming.

"What?" Asked Barry who was clearly confused. "You were looking at the wall for like 10 minutes" laughed Caitlin. Barry chuckled softly. "Sorry..." he muttered.

"Are you ok? You've been acting weird for the past couple days now." Asked Caitlin as she looked him in the eyes.

Barry leaned in and cupped her face and kissed her. Their lips connected and then separated in a quick second.

Barry woke up suddenly in hard cold sweat. He was breathing loudly. It was 3:45am so he decided to go back to sleep.

Barry woke up for school around 7:30-ish. Barry was texting Caitlin.

B: hey Caitlin:)
C: hey Barr
B: I'll see you at school right?
C: of course I'd never miss a day of school!
B: ok see you then, goodbye
C: bye...
Barry put his phone down.

Barry took a shower then ate breakfast.
Barry looked at his phone. "Oh no! I'm gonna be late!" Barry ran out of the house and ran to school.

Barry got there just as the bell rang. Barry saw Caitlin and ran towards her.

"Hey Cait!" Said Barry. "Hey Barr" said Caitlin as she hugged him. Barry smiled when he hugged Caitlin.

Barry scratched the back of his head "umm do ya know wanna go see a movie later?.... With me?" Asked Barry who was clearly nervous.

"Yes Barr, that would be awesome we barely hang out of school so this would be perfect so we could rebuild our friendship!" Said Caitlin excitedly.
Barry nodded with a soft smile and walked away to his classes.

During the middle of Math Barry was texting Caitlin, who was in Math too.

B: hey Cait what movie do ya wanna see later?
C: I don't know you can choose
B: how about we just go to my house and just watch the Harry Potter movies since Joe and Iris won't be home!
C: sounds good what time do you want me to come over at?
B: I'll pick you up and maybe around 7:30
C: sounds good:)
B: see ya at Lunch:)
Barry put his phone down and listened to the rest of the lesson.

Barry came out of Math and saw Caitlin, so he ran over towards her. "Hey Cait, how was math?" Asked Barry as he looked deep into her brown eyes. "It was good!" Said Caitlin as she jumped a little bit. "You ok?" Asked Barry. Caitlin nodded. Barry studied her, he noticed how her eyes sparked and her auburn hair just swayed in the wind.

"Barry? Barry?" Asked Caitlin as she waved her hands in front of his face. Barry jumped from the shock. "W-what?" He asked. "You were staring at me." Said Caitlin as she looked a little confused.

"Oh uh sorry." Said Barry as he could feel his cheeks getting red, Caitlin laughed softly.

Barry walked off. He felt like he had just embarrassed even though Caitlin is his best friend and she probably didn't care, Barry felt like he has just embarrassed himself but at least they'll hang out later.

School had ended and Barry was relieved that he didn't have that much homework, so he got right on to it when he got home.

It was around 6:30 when his phone buzzed. It was Iris.

I: Joe and I will be leaving in 30 minutes for something, I forgot, but he just wanted me to remind you.
B: okay
Barry put down his phone down and remembered that Caitlin is coming over here. Barry had finished his homework and hour or two ago, so he was just doing nothing.

Barry sat there smiling and just thinking about Caitlin. Before he met Caitlin, Iris was who he liked but that all changed when he met Caitlin. It was around 7:10 so Barry decided to drive to Caitlin's.

B: hey I'm at your house:)
C: that sounds creepy, but ok I'll be right out:)
B:okay

Barry put his phone down and waited for Caitlin.

Caitlin walked out of her house and she was wearing a dress that was tight and went down to get thighs. It was blue. She look beautiful. Barry couldn't help but stare.

Caitlin got in the car.

"Barr, you ok?" She asked as she noticed he was staring. Barry got out of day dreaming and nodded his head and then drove off.

Authors note:
This is my new book that I'll be working on since I finished 'something just like this' I hope you guys like the chapter I'll continue to write this. I also hope that you enjoyed 'something just like this' because that was the first book I had ever written that got over 1k reads. But thanks for reading the chapter. :)