Feelings?

No POV:

Barry was walking into school with a big smile on his face as he remembered what happened with him and Caitlin last night. Caitlin fell asleep in Barry's arms, and he eventually fell asleep.

He walked towards Caitlin's locker but he saw her talking to Felicity, Kara, and Iris so he figured that he would just talk to her later.

after class, Barry, walked towards his locker but bumped into a girl. "Sorry" said Barry as he looked at the girl. "Nah, its my fault i wasn't paying attention to where i was going" Smiled the girl. 'I'm Patty, by the way" she added. Barry smiled "I'm Barry." Said Barry as he shook her hand.

Barry walked off shortly after that.

Barry saw Caitlin, so he decided to go over and talk to her.

"Mr. Allen, who were you talking too?" said Caitlin With a soft chuckle as Barry blushed. "Her name is Patty." smiled Barry. "Woah, woah, woah Patty Spivot?" Asked Caitlin as her smile faded. Barry, raised his eyebrow "yeah, why?" Asked Barry as he tilted his head with a confused look. "That girls trouble. She got kicked out of the last school she went to and almost got arrested." sighed Caitlin.

"Why?" asked Barry. "Lets, just say that she likes to party." Said Caitlin as she looked over and saw Patty, talking to a bunch of jocks. Barry, looked over and sighed.

"Got any plans for tonight?" asked Caitlin as she looked up at him. Barry shook his head "no, why?" asked Barry. Caitlin shrugged "i don't know. i just wanna hangout with my best friend, i enjoyed hanging out with you last night!"  Smiled Caitlin. Barry nodded and smiled. "Wanna get coffee at jitters around like 6?" Asked Barry. Caitlin nodded, "Sure! That sounds Really fun!" Smiled Caitlin as Barry smiled back. Caitlin nodded and walked away from him.

Caitlin's POV:

I've liked Barry for as long as i can remember, but recently I've developed more feelings for Barry, which i didn't even know was possible. Last night, when i fell asleep in his arms was just like i always wanted but not exactly like that. i doubt that he likes me back though, he's always been in love with Iris and apparently he likes Patty. I've tried to move on from him never worked out, Ronnie was good but didn't love me that much and Jay, he broke me. He was horrible to me. he treated me like i was just some piece of garbage, he didn't even love me. He just used me, but Barry was always there for me. He would stay up all night talking to me trying to comfort me. He always said that he was tired but never of me. He knows how to make me smile unlike anyone else.  If he wanted me he would just say so, right?

Sorry it's so short but I didn't know how to finish this chapter