Never Be Alone

General perspective

Barry wrapped his hands around Caitlin's waist as she giggled. Barry smiled, resting his head on her shoulder. Caitlin kissed his cheek softly and he smiled.
"Caitlin Snow, I love you, I love you so much." Barry said, he smiled softly at her.

She giggled, then smiled back. "I love you too, Barry." She replied. Turning around and kissing his forehead softly. Barry blushed, "you're the best kisser, like ever" he laughed. She just rolled her eyes at him, she sat down in a chair, he walked over and sat next to her, gripping her and. She smiled slightly, "We have to go to Star Labs today, ya know." She said giving him a look. "Yeah, I know, but just let me hold you for a little bit longer now." She nodded, smiling softly.

"Hey, I know there are some things we need to talk about," she looked over at him. "Like what?" She asked, he looked at the ground. "Well We are dating now, we should plan a date!" Barry said enthusiastically. She rolled her eyes slightly. Her phone rang, she walked over and grabbed it.
"It's Cisco," she said, Barry nodded, telling her to answer it.

She got of the phone with cisco, "there has been a robbery in coast city." Barry nodded standing up. Barry picked her up and ran to star labs.

Barry got his suit on, and looked at caitlin. "Be safe," she said. He nodded. "I'll wait for you to comeback." He nodded and ran out.

                            But he never
                             Came back.
The End of Book 1

Sequel? I think so.