Save me

Caitlin's point of view:

I rolled around in a bed. I didn't know who's bed it was or where I was. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. My eyes were shut. I heard whispers and words. I didn't know who was saying them.

I felt a hand grip mine. It felt comforting, I hadn't felt this feeling in a while. Not since, not since Barry.

~12 years ago~

I walked across the street to Barry's house, his mom let me in. I ran upstairs to his room.

"Barry!" I squealed as he hugged me tightly.
"Hey," he smiled, he let go of me.

I looked at him, "happy birthday!" He cheered as he hugged me again.

"You're eleven, finally." He added with a small laughed. I pushed him playfully. "Hey, hey, calm down. It's not your fault you're one year closer to dying." He snickered as I rolled my eyes.

"Boys are so immature, and annoying." I stated, Barry just laughed, "you are speaking the truth."

"Barry," I said, "yeah?" He replied. "Are we best friends?" I asked.

"Always and forever." He smiled.

~ present time ~

I opened my eyes, but they shut just as quickly.

Am I trapped? I thought.

___________________________
Barry's point of view
___________________________
The doctors finally let us in, me and Cisco waited for caitlin surgery to be over for about two hours.

It was only me and Cisco waiting for caitlin, did nobody else care? Her father died, and her mother left and went to Metropolis. I guess nobody did.

She thinks I'm dead. That's hard to deal with. For the past eight years, the woman I love thought I was dead. And now when I'm finally able to come back, she could die.

Perfect timing.

I sighed looking at Cisco, "what do we do now?" I asked a little importantly, I wanted to get out of here. I wanted caitlin to wake up. So badly.

"We wait." He stated, I groaned in annoyance, "why?" I asked stubbornly.

"Well, Barry, you've been gone for eight years, see you've missed a lot. And Caitlin's in a coma! We can't do anything!" He said almost yelling at me.

I started breathing heavily, clinching my jaw and fist, "at least when I was there, I wasn't in Gotham doing nothing!"

Cisco looked at me, "whatever, man." He said as he stood up and  walked away. I knew not to go after him, but I felt like I had to.

I tried to control myself. Breath in and out, inhale, exhale.

I told myself to calm down, everything will get better.

I walked into Caitlin's room and just sat there. Staring at his beautiful she was. The way her hair sparkled in the light, her eyes. I hadn't seen them in years, but I could never forget them. So beautiful, yet delicate. They held secrets and mysteries.

I knew i would never forget those eyes.

I was too busy staring at caitlin, I didn't know someone was watching us.

Caitlin suddenly jumped up, "Barry. . ?" She breathes heavily,

Dun dun DUN!
I know, I know my authors notes are very stupid.