Movie night

No pov:

Barry was driving over to Caitlin's house. When he got in the drive way he decided to text her.

BA: I'm at your house:)
CS: Barr that sounds really creepy
BA: Cait, since when do I care?
CS: since now Mr. Allen
BA: whatever
CS: I'll be out in a minute
BA: so like 10minutes?
CS: yeah, basically
BA: ok
Barry placed his phone down and waited for Caitlin to come out.

~10 minutes later~
Barry looked up and saw that Caitlin was walking to the car. She was wearing a blue tight dress that went down to her thighs. Barry couldn't help but stare at her.

Caitlin got in the car and sat in the passenger seat. "Hey Barr," said Caitlin softly.

Barry got out of his gaze. "H-hey Cait," stuttered Barry.

Caitlin looked at Barry as she raised her eyebrow. "You ok?" Asked Caitlin.

Barry gulped and nodded.

"Well lets go then Allen!" Snapped Caitlin as she chuckled. Barry nodded "yes ma'am!" Smiled Barry as he drove off.

Shortly after that they arrived at the house and sat down on the couch.

Barry got up and went to the kitchen to get some popcorn. He came back and sat down next to Caitlin with two drinks in his hand. He handed one of the drinks to Caitlin and put the popcorn in between them.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" Asked Barry as he looked at her.

"I don't know, Maybe the impossible with Tom Holland in it, I love Tom Holland he's so hot." Smiled Caitlin.

Barry nodded and gulped, " so he's your type?" Asked Barry as he looked at her with tear filled eyes. Caitlin nodded.

Barry let a tear fall down his face as he put the movie on.

Barry sat there watching the movie in silence. Every once in a while he would glance at Caitlin.

It was near the middle of the movie and Barry stood up and walked to the kitchen to get more popcorn. When he came back Caitlin was crying. It broke Barry's heart to see her upset like this.

Barry sat down close to Caitlin and wrapped his arm around her. She rested her head on his chest. Barry rubbed her back trying to comfort her.

"Sad part?" Asked Barry softly.

Caitlin nodded, Barry held her tightly, not wanting to let go.

Barry knew that she didn't like him but he could just hope. He had gotten friend zoned by her a thousand times but he still hoped that maybe one day that she would finally start to like him back, maybe one day.

It broke his heart when he found out that she was dating Ronnie, then he hurt her. It broke Barry's heart to see her like that. When he found out that she was dating jay it broke his heart again because he hurt her. He wanted to walk up to Caitlin and kiss her and say that he would never hurt her and that he would always be there for her no matter what. But he couldn't. He was scared that If he did it would break their friend ship.

Barry sat there holding Caitlin and rubbing her back for the rest of the movie.

He was only one call away. He would always be there for her no matter what.

                    No Matter What.

Sorry that this chapter took so long to update. Plus, it's a short chapter so I'm sorry about that. Welp I'll update soon.